Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shortest Poem Ever.

Default The Shortest Poem Ever.

Now, after a long and trying time of writers block, I have created a poem.

The Shortest Poem Ever. Written by: Candyman.

`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~ `~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

Thank you all for taking the time to read my poem. It may be a little short, but this way, you can try to find the meaning of it! After all, isn't it a true critics duty to do as such. Please, use constructive criticism.

Bravo! Bravo! This was insane! I'm with the cow, it was so powerful.

(Setting aside the humor of this thread, shouldn't this be in off-topic or something? It's humorous, but still.)

--The Silent Assassin--

This is serious, damn it. I want you to explain to me what you think it means.

The world. The world is reflected in that poem. Your poem condenses the history of the world into just a period. The period is like how small we are in the world, and how small the world is in the universe. Like a period, the world is an essential part. You need a period to end a sentence. It defines a sentence. Our world defines the universe. Not just our world, but any planet. You can't have a universe with out planets, and our planets are what defines the universe.

Wonderful. By your reasoning, it would also mean that the world is the end. Prophetic?

Quote Originally Posted by Candyman View Post
    Wonderful. By your reasoning, it would also mean that the world is the end. Prophetic?
    Only time will tell.