Thread: Enjoying myself tonight with a full diaper

Default Enjoying myself tonight with a full diaper

Hi everyone! I'm enjoying two days of uninterrupted little time where I've relegated myself to no toilet use at all, diapers only for everything. This afternoon I put on a Bambino Bellissimo and after a couple good wettings, I started cramping up and decided to just let it go

Well, I filled up my diaper with a nice big load and for the first time instead of changing right away I am just enjoying the feeling of a full, soaked, heavy diaper! Not for too long because I know it's not healthy and I certainly don't want any problems, but it's been 10 minutes and I feel so content. I'm really enjoying my "diaper only" time. This is the longest I've been able to stay in diapers ever! Hope everyone has a great night!

Xoxo
    Sarah

Good for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two days of straight diaper use always feels so good. ^^ Glad you're having fun.

my trash bag was pretty heavy this morning, and I'm usually only wetting (heavily) overnight and sometimes lightly during the day... the can gets really heavy on those weekends I decide the potty's only for #2. I can't imagine what your can is going to weigh by the time this is over...

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    my trash bag was pretty heavy this morning, and I'm usually only wetting (heavily) overnight and sometimes lightly during the day... the can gets really heavy on those weekends I decide the potty's only for #2. I can't imagine what your can is going to weigh by the time this is over...
    Probably not too much heavier.

I'm moving out on my own soon, and I'm pumped to do stuff like this!

Holding it in after a good day's work and some tall glasses of water and then letting it go when the pressure gets epic is just the best feeling ever.