Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklebuttt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Went to see the new Xmen movie last night, glad I wore a diaper because I had to pee halfway into it. When it was over I went to change out of it and when I got out of the stall there were no garbage cans just electric hand dryers. I was a bit pissed off because if I looked in the girls room I would probably see several for baby diapers and tampons. Luckily it was 1am and I was the last customer in the place I just threw it in a bin outside one of the theaters. But then I went to china-mart and bought pullups and zootopia and enjoyed the rest of my night in little mode. Xmen was amazing by the way, best one yet IMO, especially since apocalypse is my favorite villain.

I don't think it topped X2, First Class, or Days of Future Past, but I'd definitely put it right behind those three. Definitely enjoyed it.

I have always wondered that, I know generally it's a woman who will change a baby's diaper but c'mon it's 2016 now and we're all for equality so where's the men's bathrooms that have changing facilities? It means we have to find a neutral bathroom to change someone rather than any bathroom

They did have a "family bathroom" and in retrospect I should have gone in there, there would surely be a garbage can for diaper changes. Next time I will I guess.

CookieMonstah said:
I have always wondered that, I know generally it's a woman who will change a baby's diaper but c'mon it's 2016 now and we're all for equality so where's the men's bathrooms that have changing facilities? It means we have to find a neutral bathroom to change someone rather than any bathroom
Honestly, I've never seen a place where the women's bathroom had a changing table and the men's didn't.

Anyways, I wore a diaper to go see Batman vs Superman, after which, Zootopia made an excellent pallete cleanser. Speaking of which, I also got Zootopia DVD and Goodnites on the way home from work. Currently wearing one while watching it.

Braves26 said:
Honestly, I've never seen a place where the women's bathroom had a changing table and the men's didn't.

None of the new bathrooms are unequal that way, but older ones are still around, where there's only changing tables in the women's restrooms.

But not having any trashcans in the mens room, I hadn't seen that before.

Our campus also has a "sharps box" in every bathroom, even the really old small single-occupancy ones, for people that need to give themselves periodic injections for diabetes etc, so they have a safe place to throw away used needles. Though it does surprise me a little to see how those get filled over time everythere, it's not something you think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back