I drink more when wearing and found this article about the benefits of water. Of course the main benefit of water is more soft warm wet diapers.
1. Healthy blood and bones. Your blood is over 80 percent water and your bones are over 50 percent water. Proper hydration is required to optimize creation of new blood and bone cells.
2. Toxin elimination. Skip the fancy (and costly) detox plans. Plain water naturally helps remove toxins through the lymphatic system, intestines and kidneys.
3. Lubricated joints. Water helps protect against wear and tear and can even help*reduce joint pain.
4. Proper digestion. Water helps prevent constipation by adding bulk to stools and fluid to the colon.*
5. Alertness. Even minor dehydration can lead to headaches, irritability, impaired concentration and fatigue. The human brain is 85 percent water; keeping it hydrated is essential for proper functioning.
6. Healthy skin. Water hydrates from the inside out, helping to maintain elasticity of the skin.
Disclaimer: I do not subscribe to Dr. Weil's vitamins. I get mine from Swanson Vitamins.
Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk