Small Sized AB/Child Diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

englogic1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone,

I am sure there has been a post similar to this topic in the past, however I was not able to find it. I am a 21 year old male with a 29" waist. My girlfriend, who I introduced to diapers a few months ago, has a 25" waist. I have been having a lot of trouble finding small-sized AB diapers that would fit my girlfriend/myself. What are your suggestions for finding some good AB diapers? Where can I order these online with discrete shipping? I am very open to the idea of large-sized baby or child diapers like pampers or goodnights also, but I am not really sure where to look. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Also, just a side note, I did try the ABU Space diapers a few months ago, but the medium did not fit snugly enough around the legs, causing some leakage. It appears this is currently not really an option until ABU hopefully releases smaller-sized diapers.

Well, there's always Goodnites, if you're fine with form over function. Your girlfriend (lucky bastard) is probably small enough to fit into 4t-5t Pull-Ups or Size 6 or 7 Pampers. Goodnites and Pull-Ups can be gotten at any department store like Wal-Mart, but you'll have to go somewhere like Babies R Us or order online for the larger sized Pampers. I'm not very well-versed in AB/DL diapers- too expensive for me. I'm about the same size as you, and I usually wear Abena M4s, which I order off Amazon. Most places have discreet shipping, so that shouldn't be a problem.

I don't have any specific suggestions for places to get small diapers but to answer

All the major (and most minor) online ABDL stores will ship discreetly. If you order from Amazon, make sure that Amazon fulfills the order. That way, it will come in an Amazon box.

If you order larger size baby diapers - these often will NOT come in discrete boxes. In this case the vendors are not expecting ABDL's to be ordering baby diapers and parents of babies wouldn't care about discreetness.

There are plenty of choices for a 25" waist, so no need to bother with the adult diapers. You can probably buy Huggies Overnights, Size 6. But Pampers and Luvs have stretchier sides. I am sure they would be perfect for her. Easy Ups might be a little tight, but you could try those. Goodnites will definitely fit your 29" waist. Also: Rearz has some small diapers that could also work nicely for you. The only drawback is that you'll have to order from Canada.

Meanwhile: Don't waste your money on adult-sized products. There are plenty of choices at the local super market, so no need to wait for a UPS package. No clerk is going to care if you buy a box of Pampers Cruzers. I used to work retail, so consider me knowledgeable.

remember on girls though its all about the hips .... I had a 24-25" waist until a few months ago when I was finally able to gain some much needed weight but my hips were 30-32". Thus I could get baby diapers to kind of fit but it isn't the same as adult diapers - crotch is just too narrow. esepecially for baby diapers and their short rise length ... I tend to need baby items to fit the hips because that is where they land but adult products labelled for 28-32" were too big and never fit.

Goodnights or underjams would be the best - definitely will fit and easy to get.

I'd agree, "lucky bastard" fits into actual pampers, obviously wear them!!

Great advice so far, thanks everyone! Do you think Amazon is a good place to look for ordering baby diapers (i.e. Pampers) or should I just look for them in store? Also, what size would work best for my girlfriend or myself for the Pampers?

Thanks again for all the great advice and suggestions!

englogic1 said:
Great advice so far, thanks everyone! Do you think Amazon is a good place to look for ordering baby diapers (i.e. Pampers) or should I just look for them in store? Also, what size would work best for my girlfriend or myself for the Pampers?

Thanks again for all the great advice and suggestions!
As was stated above, baby diapers wouldn't have discrete shipping, unless you're willing to pretend you have a kid. As for size, just go with whatever the largest size is. They're meant for toddlers- they won't be too big. They might actually be too small, but there's guides to make extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back