Abnormal

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryPotter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So I told my about a month ago that I was a dl and a bit of a ab and she was fine with that. Today she comes home late and I'm in two nappies and sucking on my dummy (that has a lovely pale blue ribbon clip with bees on) and I was fixing a table. So she says to me I think you need to 'see' someone. So looks like she's not exactly fine with it as I thought. But this is me and I've been like this since I was young.

HarryPotter said:
So I told my about a month ago that I was a dl and a bit of a ab and she was fine with that. Today she comes home late and I'm in two nappies and sucking on my dummy (that has a lovely pale blue ribbon clip with bees on) and I was fixing a table. So she says to me I think you need to 'see' someone. So looks like she's not exactly fine with it as I thought. But this is me and I've been like this since I was young.

I'm sorry that there's been a change in how your wife sees you as an adult baby. I'm lucky in that my wife accepts me completely. This is a lot for most people to get their head around, so give her some time. Maybe lower the bar a little, just being diapered, etc. You may also have to discuss this as well and try to allay some fears which she may have. When I came out to my wife, I was very complete in my explanation, from my history as being AB/DL and why I thought I was. I hope it works out for you.

Hi

OK I don't know your situation. But I am going to encourage you to find a marriage chancellor, they have really helped freands of mine. There marriage was strong before they when along but know it even better.

It helps you both to accept each other especially when one of the partners or in to something a bit different.

Hope this helps

Maybe you should sit down with her and explain that this won't go away and it's Fine to be scared at First because this i admitt isn't the most "normal" Thing in the world. Explain that everybody has their Kinks and lifestyles and that you have been like this ever Since you were out of nappies. Explain it takes time to get used to and it doesn't harm anybody and it's better than coming Home to seeing someone growing a weed farm or coming back and seeing you dead. Explain that you don't expect her to change your nappies or whatever. she will get used to it in time hopefully.

it's only abnormal when affects daily life so i was told. its how you manage it. does it over take your common sense. if you are going to see a therapist she need to go with you, it not all about her needs to change you. i spent 1 years in therapy in my late 30s trying to be quote be normal. i hated everyone and myself it was the big purge other than my crib and i put that is a storage unit. i tryed no diaper too. that was a total waste. by then so uses to not controlling my body that way, i would wet myself with no protection.i even tried the bedwetting alarms. i spent money like water on the therapist only to learn just how unhappy i was this way i did learn balance but that only came after i left therapy. only after my trust lawyer told me i need to slow down the cash out did i fire the therapist and live a happy true life.

I Would go to the therapist once and take my mom and dad and explain to both the therapist and my Parents that it Makes me happy, i am not hurting anybody and that it won't go away

Angelic said:
I Would go to the therapist once and take my mom and dad and explain to both the therapist and my Parents that it Makes me happy, i am not hurting anybody and that it won't go away
Most psychologists know very little about us. Most of what they think they know is assumptions in the most part. You may want to call around before you get anyone else involved.

Just watch Dr. Phil's opinion about us. It's uneducated shaming pretty much.

OP needs to get their SO to do some reading. There's plenty of good information on the Internet to be researched. No telling what she's thinking. She may be holding a lot more back than just that it's weird. No telling what kind of assumptions are going through her head. If you tell her about this. You need to be detailed. I'd you can't explain it, there's plenty of positive information on the Internet for her to research.

I'm not planning on going as I'm happy with who I am. Don't think she will ever quite understand it. Oh well back to playing with my Lego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back