Not open for further replies.

DLMelissa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Does anyone have a solution to expensive shipping costs? I am so dearly wanting to try the Rearz Seduction Black Diapees, and the Princess Pink Diapees, but the shipping for a (case)? of 36 for each, is almost 100 USD, and I think that is a LOT, considering I don't live too far from Canada at all. I can get shipping for Abu Space, relatively cheap if not free, and I'm just not sure what to do?

DLMelissa said:
Does anyone have a solution to expensive shipping costs?

Advice for regular purchases of any consumable product, in order:

1- wait patiently for sales, and buy enough to last until the next sale
they don't need to last until THIS is on sale again, but until the next good sale on SOMETHING

2- take advantage of coupon codes whenever they are a better deal
look for percent off sales rather than per-order coupons. 10% off beats $10 off when you order more than $100

3- buy in quantity
never buy less than will get you the lowest overall cost (shipped) per unit. this usually means cases
some vendors offer mixed cases that let you get a variety without killing you on per-bag prices

4- shop locally (in your country)
almost always saves on shipping. arrives faster too. returns are easier if needed.

5- shop around
deals will pop up in unexpected places from time to time, and often don't last for long.
some deals may last only a weekend or holiday, or "until sold out, or we realize we priced that too low and pull it from the store"

6- do your research frequently, not just when you want to buy
be ready to recognize the value of a deal and quickly / confidently pull the trigger before it disappears

No no no, the case is 36 diapees, for a cost of 90$ for the Princess, and 72$ for the Black ones. Shipping being about 105$

Wow, that's pretty ridiculous. You could drive to their physical storefront in Waterloo, Ontario, buy a few cases there, and take them back across the border. That would probably be cheaper than shipping if you live relatively close to Canada.

Free shipping from xp med, just ordered another case of dry 24/7 last night, not sure on out of us

chamberpot said:
Free shipping from xp med, just ordered another case of dry 24/7 last night, not sure on out of us

That's where I normally get my Diapees, if I'm not getting Abu Space, but they don't have the Princess or Black on XP Medical so that doesn't help my issue haha

DLMelissa said:
but they don't have the Princess or Black on XP Medical

Oh, wouldn't that be crazy?

But then again, you can order bed restraints.... from Staples... so y'never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back