Softball team bbq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So i had about 20+ people over the other weekend for a barbeque. We all got pretty drunk and no one thought to bring a hoodie when it got chilly out. So everyone was going into my room to grab a hoodie. Well, i had just picked up 8 bags of prevail extended use and they were in plain sight sitting in a box and my wife had to explain to everyone why there were so many diapers lol. We told them they were left here when we moved in so we were trying to sell them. A lot of the guys there work with me and they know i have bowel problems so maybe they figured they were mine. But no one's treated me any different ormentioned it at all. Just thought I'd share that haha.

I'm sorry they saw something they probably shouldn't have. When I have company coming over, I make sure things are in closets or put in black garbage bags. I'm sort of paranoid, afraid someone will see. I'm glad they didn't seem to care.

dogboy said:
I'm sorry they saw something they probably shouldn't have. When I have company coming over, I make sure things are in closets or put in black garbage bags. I'm sort of paranoid, afraid someone will see. I'm glad they didn't seem to care.

One of my worries is that someone will go to throw something away in the trash can I have my wet diapers in, and see them rolled up in there.

I also tend to have a lot of high-visibility rolled diapers in the bag when I take out the trash from there. I'm using cheap, white, fairly translucent bags. Since I tend to wear a wide variety over the week, there may be a teddy, SDK, Kitten, Princess, Safari, etc, all fairly visible from outside the bag... so that one doesnt sit around, it goes right out to the can outside ;)

attachment.php

Yeah. We use the relatively cheap bags as well. Prevail extended use are bright yellow lol. So there's no mistaking them. Hehe

Cutlass88 said:
Yeah. We use the relatively cheap bags as well. Prevail extended use are bright yellow lol. So there's no mistaking them. Hehe

yep, there's a super-obvious space, princess, and spoiled that are difficult to ignore there, plus a few other hiding in the mix. Others might see that and not really get what they're looking at, but I'm like "How can you NOT KNOW those are DIAPERS?!" I just have to calm down and keep saying to myself "joe public will have no idea what that is if they open up your can to toss in a piece of garbage"

I don't make any effort to hide my nappies any more. If you look here in my office they are neatly stacked in a corner. Used ones are just put in sanitary bags and thrown in the bin. More often than not there is a sheet or a kylie or my incon pants on the line or the clothes horse drying. No onje ever comments. I think most of my friends and family know I wear nappies by now in any case.

I'm usually pretty lax with my diapers and things, whether they are on me or in my stash. But, I must say, I always make a point to hide any evidence when having a big group gathering. There would be too much conversation and speculation on the spot if that were to happen.

I didn't plan on anyone going into my room at all really. But i suppose preparation is in order next time. Especially when we told everyone we were selling them. Now my wife has them in our open closet and filled my dresser and night stand with them. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back