diapers in australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
hi i will be traveling to Australia for a about a few months for work and was wondering where can i get diapers, i have been to Australia for holiday before but did not seem to find any diapers except for drynites in supermarkets. I am looking to find tape style ones. Thanks

There are a few stores here in Australia
Independence Australia is the main one, they ship with Australia for free or you can visit their warehouse.

BrightSky Australia is don't know much about them.

There is also a smaller one Down Under Care (who have an ABDL company called Littles Down Under)

Paddingplus have ABUs and Bambinos (+ others)

Littlest Down Under have Fabines, Crinklez, Wellness (+ others)

Both are fabulous from my experience and will go out of there way otherwise it's Independece Australia for cloth backed medical nappies.

Where in Australia BTW?

Thanks for the reply , will check out these sites , going to Melbourne btw

Welcome to Melbourne!

Independence Australia is in Footscray (western suburbs of Melbourne). You can collect from their warehouse.

Alternatively, any of the above mentioned will deliver to you. It might be a good idea to get yourself an Australia Post Parcel Locker to have packages sent to, that way it doesn't matter if you're not home to sign for delivery and you don't have to go to a Post Office during business hours to collect (Parcel Locker is 24/7)

sgdl88 said:
Thanks for the reply , will check out these sites , going to Melbourne btw

Well Paddingplus are in Melbourne but apart from them and seeing some penguins Melbourne is a pretty boring place!

Shaunikins321 said:
Welcome to Melbourne!

Independence Australia is in Footscray (western suburbs of Melbourne). You can collect from their warehouse.

Alternatively, any of the above mentioned will deliver to you. It might be a good idea to get yourself an Australia Post Parcel Locker to have packages sent to, that way it doesn't matter if you're not home to sign for delivery and you don't have to go to a Post Office during business hours to collect (Parcel Locker is 24/7)
If OP ends up doing business with Independence Australia, it is absolutely crucial that you don't do anything even slightly out of the ordinary, because they will instantly leap to the conclusion that you're AB/DL and start giving you passive aggression and the runaround. IA actually occasionally does not ship my orders now, and I end up chasing them up six weeks later.

Ironically, when IA twigged to me being AB, I was fully continent. Now I'm IC - technically their target demographic - and they're still giving me bullshit.

LIttles-Down Under

Hi.. I am the owner of http://www.littles-downunder.com.au and would be happy to help and assist anyone here that would like advice re products etc. I have a wide selection of Diapers, including Crinklz, Rearz Safari, Fabine, Wellness Superio and limited range of Abena ..together with bedding protection, plastic pants and more.

I/we have lots of happy customers and lots of regular customers who come and select and try the products at our warehouse in north Brisbane - Cheaper than website prices if you come in. All are welcome. Everyone is treated with discretion. We share the building with another company, so please do not get confused.

Should you require your products to be shipped out, this is done via Australia Post who can delivery to any address, PO Boxes, and Parcel lockers.

Just contact me via the site

itsacurlyone said:
Hi.. I am the owner of http://www.littles-downunder.com.au and would be happy to help and assist anyone here that would like advice re products etc. I have a wide selection of Diapers, including Crinklz, Rearz Safari, Fabine, Wellness Superio and limited range of Abena ..together with bedding protection, plastic pants and more.

IIRC there's one outlet in Au that stocks ABU. You should contact ABU and see if you can carry their products. They may have an exclusivity agreement with that other outlet though. Definitely worth exploring, as they have a popular product line and are based in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back