• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! From Lafayette!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedPuma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Looking for other babies just like me!:smile1:

Hello babypuma and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hello, Puma!

It is always great to meet new people. What brought you to this website? What sort of hobbies to you have? Like.... grown-up hobbies and baby hobbies? What things in this world make you smile? When making new friends, it's always great to get to know the person! I'm sure when you get to know people, and people can get to know you, you'll make friends with like-minded people :)

Which Lafayette are you from? Lafayette CA, Lafayette IN, Lafayette LA?

Lafayette ,La im looking to have an ab household.

Hiya baby puma, what's your little age? I am 2

I am this many * holds up 3 fingers* Nice to meet you!

I live in Lafayette LA as well.

Nice to meet you! I hope to get to know more locals.

I've never met another person like me, so freaking nervous. I feel It would be great though deep down inside. Just to conversate with someone that shares the same interests.

Totally! Do you have a fetlife? Or maybe send me a private message on here. I would enjoy talking with you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back