Status
Not open for further replies.

Marting

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi all

Havn't posted for ages, so hope you are all good. I have OCD and have a bit of an obsession that I can't shake. When I'm being little I am around 2 and a half to three. What I can't work out is whether it is usual at that age to lie down for a nappy change, or whether it is more usual to do it standing as a toddler? Silly one I know, but it's taking me out of my little place, as I keep thinking about it!

What are your thoughts?

Love and thanks.

Martin :)

Well if someone else where ever to change me, lying down... seeing as I have to do it myself though, standing up

LittleManAlex said:
Well if someone else where ever to change me, lying down... seeing as I have to do it myself though, standing up

I can't do it standing up. I have no idea how people do it lol. I have to lie down every time

For a toddler I'd always say lying down for a tape on nappy....that's where pull-ups come into it...for busy tots on the go. I hate changing while standing. I appreciate that for some it's a necessity, and I have read some very clever tips, but I've never found standing enjoyable or practical for a good change.

I would prefer to be lying down and being diapered by someone. As there is no someone to do that, I put the diaper on a chair, then sit and make a few wiggles to get it where I want. Then tape or pin one side, stand and tape or pin the other side. Pull up my baby panties and am ready to go.

I mostly change lieng down but if i come out of the shower, i put on my Nappy standing.

My little age is 3, and I do both. I prefer to lie down to be changed but I find putting a nappy on (stood or lying down) difficult enough just by myself!

I prefer to be lying down when I get changed.

It depends on the toddler. Some kids are just fine lying down, and others hate lying down, because they can't get back to playing as quickly, so if they're just wet, parents may choose to stand them up. Of course, when a, "Get up and go," kid poops, and has to lie down, it feels like the parent has, "grounded the kid's flight," and the kid fusses. Standing is also used to teach standing to pull clothes down if they're potty learning.

Anyplace that it was reasonably convenient to do so, I'd prefer to do a change or be changed by someone else lying down. Public restrooms are one of the places that it's probably not going to work so well for an adult. We did it standing the one time we were in that situation.

I'm perfectly proficient at changing myself standing as long as there's a clean wall nearby but it trips fewer interesting feelings if that's what I'm going for.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
It depends on the toddler. Some kids are just fine lying down, and others hate lying down, because they can't get back to playing as quickly, so if they're just wet, parents may choose to stand them up. Of course, when a, "Get up and go," kid poops, and has to lie down, it feels like the parent has, "grounded the kid's flight," and the kid fusses. Standing is also used to teach standing to pull clothes down if they're potty learning.
For me it depends if i am tired or want to play. Most times i enjoy lying down, but i am Excited Or anxious, don't expect me to want to stick around for a change.

- - - Updated - - -

I tend to fall asleep during changes if i am really tired, just like a baby, aww!

Would love to lie down and be changed but the wife wont do it :( So I diaper up by standing. Diaper and bum against the wall and diaper up the middle. All good. Tried to do this lying down and it always comes lose. Need to be standing to get the right fit if im doing it myself.

honestly as a toddler i'm sure you're still getting changed laying down if you're even still in diapers at that point. however i find it sometimes harder to change laying. it just depends on what is happening at that point

BlueSky said:
I can't do it standing up. I have no idea how people do it lol. I have to lie down every time

I use a wall or shelf to hold the diaper in place there a probably those more talented than I who don't even need that lol

To put on, I lie down. To take off, I stay standing.

Generally if I'm at home my wife changes me laying down. If we're out I generally get changed standing. When I have to do it alone I'll do it standing but my spinal problems prevent me from bending properly or standing/walking for any real length of time, so I try not to as I can't quite get it right anymore.

I always get changed laying down. I tend to have trouble changing myself standing up and have to use a wall the rare times I do it.

I change laying down as I found it easier that standing. But if I out playing and need a change then I have to do it standing.

I haven't tried doing standing on my head. That might be tricky.

Hee, hee

Standing on your head, a leak might be very messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back