Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Since I have so many diapers now I was thinking of trying diapers while in the shower or while taking a bath. I thought I should ask people's opinion on this.

Very nice in the bath

Personally, I prefer doing it in the shower. It's a rather curious feeling, especially initially when you can actually feel the nappy swelling as it rapidly soaks up the water. When it reaches maximum saturation, it tends to feel like you've got a beach ball between your legs.

Just make sure you've got a bucket handy. Disposing of a totally saturated nappy can be messy.

KryanAshford said:
Since I have so many diapers now I was thinking of trying diapers while in the shower or while taking a bath. I thought I should ask people's opinion on this.

It's really nice & relaxing actually! The feeling of it swelling is fairly arousing lol But Yeah.. get a Bin Bag ready for when you take it off! One of my favourite things to do though. Try'n hash tag THAT!! :p

It is an awesome feeling, there is always a possibility of the diaper bursting, which leads to a huge mess and a potential call to a plumber.

I would do that a lot when i wore cloth and the feeling was wonderful just loved it. Have not done it in a long time now.

Be very very careful with that. If the diaper bursts and SAP leaks out, you will have a huge mess and very blocked drains.

+1for what Shaunikins said. Be careful or you'll have a mess to clean up and its NOT easy to clean up... trust me, I know this from experience... multiple times :sweatdrop:

For those that are worried that SAP will clog up the drain, don't worry. Should that happen, just pour some ordinary table salt on the SAP. That makes it release the water it absorbed.
And for a side note, that is also why diapers can hold more water than pee. Urin contains salt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My issue with SAP down the drain, is that my waste water goes to a septic tank system. So what goes down, stays until it's broken down and moved through the end pipes, or pumped out every decade or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back