Thread: Sanrio (Hello Kitty + other characters)

Thumbs up Sanrio (Hello Kitty + other characters)

Name:  chibimaru2.gif
Views: 44
Size:  3.0 KB
    Do you like Sanrio?
    Who is your favorite Sanrio character?
    Do you collect any Sanrio items?
    Do you buy stickers?

I love Sanrio! My favorite character is totally Chibimaru but that is closely followed by Pom Pom Purin and tailed by Cinnamoroll. I can't quit buying Sanrio stuff. I have a Pom Pom Purin tea set for four that I love having tea parties with. When I go to BDSM events I usually have tea with my friends.

Interestingly enough, I dislike Hello Kitty.

I'm really bummed out about Sanrio right now. I went to the Pom Pom Purin Shoe Hunt sweepstakes with a friend and they haven't announced the winner even though they said they would a month ago now. I have to say that the blanket would make an awesome picture background and the cushion would look great on my bed.

I like Sanrio, and I love Hello Kitty, which is my favorite character of Sanrio. Most of the characters are cute though. I also like the anime they create (the Jewelpet series) or help create (Show by Rock!!).

Show by Rock!! was their most recent works I believe in the anime industry. They are not the creators but they collaborated with Geechs. With the characters, it's pretty easy to tell Sanrio had a hand in the character design lol. I think it was created based off of some phone game.

Also, yep, I am obsessed with buying Sanrio products, mainly Hello Kitty stuff, but sometimes even some of the other characters like Chococat.

IDk about their other characters, but I am in LUV with all things Hello Kitty! >_<