My mom found my diapers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
extremecomfy said:
I just have to know are they ABDL babyish diapers or like attends or Tenas? My mom discovered my stash twice in my life. The first time she found them I was 15 and she flew it. She actually dug through the outside garbage and opened the trash bags. She stormed into the house and started screaming at me."DO YOU WANT TO BE A BABY???!!!WTF IS THIS??!!" I was so mad. I hated her for humiliating me. The second time she found them there were Bambinos, super babyish and they were packed to move to our new apartment in 2015. I know she found them because the bag had been pulled tight shut and I found the bag partially open.

I Would of told her "yes i do want to be a baby, i am not hurting you, me Or anybody else, i Paid for them Myself and will Carry on doing so, it's not in your face and it will Continue not to be in your face, sorry if this time ist was, i Know what i am doing and no mental isyllum can make it go away, I suggest you don't punish me for being me Or make such a big deal of this. I have always felt this way Since i was 5 and you don't have to be part of this, i hope that you finding my diapers won't damage our relationship, i Love you mom" in a calm voice.

Lying about it in any sense is likely going to lead to a bigger issue than what telling the truth would lead.
If she is going to take a spiteful route, I'd rather her go after mental stability than physical health.
I have thought over many times, "what if I get caught", the simple answer that I would leave to whoever finds out would be "It's ingrained in me, likely because of childhood experiences. I've tried eradicating it and it's not going away, so I've chosen to embrace it. There is no other option or course of action, for I am stuck with this."

extremecomfy said:
OMG I am so sorry. My cousin is non-binary and their dad kicked them out and slapped their face. They now live their mom who is super liberal and allows each one to be themselves at all times. I pay rent now, more than half and I WILL NOT BE KICKED OUT AGAIN!!

It's all good. My family is a real piece of work, very dysfunctional XD. I have not seen any of them in 5 or 6 years. Have not even so much as talked on the phone with my mom in probably over 3 years. The most contact we have is through facebook for the most part. The only person in my family who was pretty accepting of me being transgender was my Dad, but he passed away many years back.

neaendr said:
It's terrible to read! Well, relatives can be rather a "punishment" than a "family"...:no:
Bless you for staying up despite going through all this s**t!

It used to bother me a lot. There was a point where I wished that our family acted like a family, instead of always trying to tear each other apart. Somewhere along the line I gave up, and just moved away from it all. At some point I did go back, and the crap just continued. So I left again. Being kicked out, technically may have been the best thing to happen, because living with them is stressful. At times I even think being on the street be better than dealing with them. XD

Neanderthal sounds like you want the baby (bag) thrown out to , parents can be a trip, I was lucky when my IC set in it became a source of amusement between my Mom and I, I teased her that she adopted me after I was out of diapers and thought she was safe from diaper duty, but my body had something to say about that , she was a great Mother, she taught me the finer things in life , like watching cartoons and stomping in puddles and we would argue in baby talk , our own little language and even taught me how to fight , we would go into the theatre and beat each other up for an hour with padded baseball bats and then sit and eat Ice cream ( two pints rum raisin and coffee , we would each eat half and then switch and eat the other half) she had an amazing child inside of her.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

californiaabdl said:
So just today I'm pretty sure my mom discovered my diapers hidden in my room. She hasn't confronted me yet.. thank god!! But what am I supposed to say when she comes to talk to me or shows me one of my diapers and waits for a response?? Please comment excuses or ways to help the situation. Note: I do NOT want to tell her the truth about me liking diapers and being a DL.

I'm calling you out as a fake, and an exhibitionist. Have you considered other hobbies, such as baseball or basketball? How about building and flying model airplanes? Or perhaps even gardening?

Hey hey hey, don't knock gardening lol, I love doing that kind of stuff... I called shenanigans on this one to, there were 2 earlier posts of different things then a 1/2 later this post, didn't seem genuine to me

I don't want to accuse anyone of anything but I agree the user is kind of fishy, especially when he kept making duplicate posts in multiple forums and some that weren't necessarily in the appropriate forums either

I know how you feel. It's pretty rough. My family knows but we don't talk about it and I try my best to be discrete about it. After I first got caught, I thought I'd never be able to relax enough to wear one at home again. But, eventually the pull became so strong that I couldn't resist and now am back to wearing again. It's a little different now, knowing that they know, but I try to think of it this way: "As an ADULT, I have the right to act like a TODDLER if I want to!" lol.

Seriously though, I know how hard it is but it's your choice/right to wear diapers and it doesn't have to define who you are and nobody should treat you any different because of it.

I hope all goes well for you. It will get easier!

pampers4U said:
Hey hey hey, don't knock gardening lol, I love doing that kind of stuff... I called shenanigans on this one to, there were 2 earlier posts of different things then a 1/2 later this post, didn't seem genuine to me

Yup, saw that other post. Good call! I would have some tomatoes planted this year, but I have some neighbors who aren't very nice.

Honeywell6180 said:
I would have some tomatoes planted this year, but I have some neighbors who aren't very nice.

But then you really need the tomatoes to throw at the bad neighbors!

dogboy said:
But then you really need the tomatoes to throw at the bad neighbors!

Yes, I would love to throw tomatoes at my neighbor. But if I did that, I would end up living in my car. Which means, I guess I have to buy my veggies at the sore like all the rest of the Joe Six Packs.

californiaabdl said:
So just today I'm pretty sure my mom discovered my diapers hidden in my room. She hasn't confronted me yet.. thank god!! But what am I supposed to say when she comes to talk to me or shows me one of my diapers and waits for a response?? Please comment excuses or ways to help the situation. Note: I do NOT want to tell her the truth about me liking diapers and being a DL.

californiaabdl, I'm gunna approach this just a bit differently than others and perhaps it may be a bit surprising to you.

First of all, gives you teddy bear hugs. :hug:

I can understand and appreciate your apprehension. When I was much, much younger I had a couple of similar situations happen to me. There were a few of my baby things that mysteriously disappeared from my room. In my case, my mother never said anything about it. I just stewed over it for a long time wondering when it was going to come up. --it actually never did come up.

But here's the different thought... I'm now a parent of my own children, who the youngest is a mid-teenager. A while back I discovered that he was wearing or at least exploring wearing diapers. I found some used pull ups that had been left over from my children's younger years.

In any case, I took the opportunity after thinking about it carefully, to discuss this with my son. I did not share with him that I have this desire (as my gut feelings told me this was not the time), but rather I shared with him what I had found. He clammed up at first, even as I or most people would have done. But I talked with him, showing no judgement, but rather sharing that this was something that others also did and that I understood how it could be such a strong desire and that it wasn't that "abnormal" for someone to do this. When I shared this observation, he relaxed a bit and we had a good discussion about it.

I shared with him that I loved him and that if he ever needed to talk about it, that I am there and will be willing and open to discuss it. It was actually a very good discussion. Since that time, I know he still has these interests and hasn't talked with me any more about it, but I truly think it brought us closer as a father and son. Especially because I did not give him any reason to fear I was upset about it and that I was open in discussing it --not making it out to be something bigger than it really is.

So, while this may be a rather rare occurrence for a parent and child to both have this interest, my advice to you is to not worry about it. If the discussion does happen, be honest and willing to explain how you feel. I know that perhaps a lot of parents may not understand, but in most cases they are going to try to help you. And if you are already over 18 (which I am assuming you are if you are here on ADISC), then the fact remains that you are also a legal adult. If they suggest you see a psychiatrist, then that is up to you, not them.

Be patient and don't stress. Even if you mom does confront you, there is not reason to worry about it. Just be prepared to share why you feel the way you do and that it doesn't change the person who your Mom already knows you to be.

I wish you the best of luck in this and you need to know that it is going to be okay.

Hugs again :hug:

TeddyBearCowboy

Reactions: NotSiy and abdl86
TeddyBearCowboy said:
californiaabdl, I'm gunna approach this just a bit differently than others and perhaps it may be a bit surprising to you.

First of all, gives you teddy bear hugs. :hug:

I can understand and appreciate your apprehension. When I was much, much younger I had a couple of similar situations happen to me. There were a few of my baby things that mysteriously disappeared from my room. In my case, my mother never said anything about it. I just stewed over it for a long time wondering when it was going to come up. --it actually never did come up.

But here's the different thought... I'm now a parent of my own children, who the youngest is a mid-teenager. A while back I discovered that he was wearing or at least exploring wearing diapers. I found some used pull ups that had been left over from my children's younger years.

In any case, I took the opportunity after thinking about it carefully, to discuss this with my son. I did not share with him that I have this desire (as my gut feelings told me this was not the time), but rather I shared with him what I had found. He clammed up at first, even as I or most people would have done. But I talked with him, showing no judgement, but rather sharing that this was something that others also did and that I understood how it could be such a strong desire and that it wasn't that "abnormal" for someone to do this. When I shared this observation, he relaxed a bit and we had a good discussion about it.

I shared with him that I loved him and that if he ever needed to talk about it, that I am there and will be willing and open to discuss it. It was actually a very good discussion. Since that time, I know he still has these interests and hasn't talked with me any more about it, but I truly think it brought us closer as a father and son. Especially because I did not give him any reason to fear I was upset about it and that I was open in discussing it --not making it out to be something bigger than it really is.

So, while this may be a rather rare occurrence for a parent and child to both have this interest, my advice to you is to not worry about it. If the discussion does happen, be honest and willing to explain how you feel. I know that perhaps a lot of parents may not understand, but in most cases they are going to try to help you. And if you are already over 18 (which I am assuming you are if you are here on ADISC), then the fact remains that you are also a legal adult. If they suggest you see a psychiatrist, then that is up to you, not them.

Be patient and don't stress. Even if you mom does confront you, there is not reason to worry about it. Just be prepared to share why you feel the way you do and that it doesn't change the person who your Mom already knows you to be.

I wish you the best of luck in this and you need to know that it is going to be okay.

Hugs again :hug:

TeddyBearCowboy

This really sounds nice and wat a good post your write about this. So have you found any more used diaper after this talk whit your son?

I actually confessed to my parents about being a DL...
It was really stressful and thankfully it went down pretty well...they said they were not supportive of it but they would not condemn me.
Good thing I confessed cause like a month later my mom found a wet one in a plastic grocery bag before I could sneak it to the dumpster... X_x

Pikachu said:
This really sounds nice and wat a good post your write about this. So have you found any more used diaper after this talk whit your son?
I would go see the Psychiatrist, and beg them for some Valium or Thora zine or something to chill Mom and or dad out.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

californiaabdl said:

Maybe say that, recently, you've been struggling with incontinence.

PinkBee said:
Maybe say that, recently, you've been struggling with incontinence.

I wouldn't recommend saying that, it could bring a lot of problems when they find out it was all a lie, it never works

People, the OP hasn't made a single response. Let it go, was probably a fisherman anyways.

Llayden said:
People, the OP hasn't made a single response. Let it go, was probably a fisherman anyways.

Well, the upside is, anyone who really has this issue that stumbles on this thread will get some great advice!

I remember getting busted by the folks, and it wasn't pleasant, but they ultimately didn't pursue it, and it never came up again. Learned a good lesson though...find a better hiding spot! ;)

Pikachu said:

Thanks Pikachu.

Yes, I have discovered a few things since then, so I know this isn't something that is going to go away, even as it never went away for myself. However, there has not been anything disturbing and I don't see it as something that is consuming a lot of his time or is affecting him in a negative way. So I haven't felt the need to approach it further with him.

When the time seems right I will likely ask him how things are going in that regard. Not to embarrass him, but just to let him know that if he needs someone to talk about it, that I am still here for him.

I guess my whole approach to this is simply to treat him like I would have like to been treated when I was his age and have someone who understands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back