Thread: new intro

Default new intro

Hi All ! Long time lurker who decided to come out of the shadows.

Background ... Late 40-something AB, been trying to get back into a diaper since the moment I was forced out of the earliest disposable Pampers in the late 60's. Caught repeatedly at every age, for most of childhood I was subject to random middle of the night checks by my parents to see if I had somehow managed to get a diaper (used or unused) from my younger siblings. Until my teens when I guess they just gave up, it was worth any punishment to sleep like a baby. I think I've tried every adult and baby product along the way and am delighted with the current AB-themed offerings. Typical binge-n-purge cycles throughout adolescence and adulthood to where I am today ... nighttime wetter with varying OAB/urge symptoms during the day. All due to a lifetime of "mismanaging" the bladder no doubt. If I'm wearing during the day (which is often), it's Depends Adjustables holding Huggies Overnights in place (3-4 per day). Nighttime diaper has progressed to the ABU Simple. For babyish fit/feel and high-performance, there is no close second IMO. [

Professional adult by day, deeply regressive at night, I am blessed to have a kind and supportive wife who not only accepts, but prefers me latched-on rather than sucking my thumb for extended periods. Diaper changes are my gig, though she has offered. We are deeply intimate as both couple and caregiver/baby, but avoid the crossover that would occur in the midst of a change should I grow too excited.

That's it. I appreciate the wealth of information I read in the forums. Thanks. "no-longer-a-lurker"

Hello sander and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

So that we can get to know you better would you please tell us a little bit about yourself outside of Diapers such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.