Holy....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
CookieMonstah said:
I remember ordering a big shipment of Pampers Cruisers Size 7 from the US, there were 92 in the box!

Wow!

Angelic said:
If i lived alone, i would' exactly be hiding it, from what, Myself? Diapers is Part of who i am!

I have friends who occasionally come over who don't know, so I don't want diapers out in the open.

Well then i would hide them

I have an ottoman bed, like this: http://www.mrmattress.co.uk/images/super/Texas_Ottoman_Bed_Open_2.JPG that I keep all of mine in. Lots of room but also discrete! And also.... a good thing about being in Britain is that all deliveries come to your door, they only go to a post office if you're not at home when they try to deliver (I remember when I told an american friend, they couldn't believe it that all our post and parcels come to our front door!) But I've been there with going to collect something, I ordered some stuff from ebay and had it delivered to one of our local Argos stores because I knew I wouldn't be home. Went to collect with a large bag, thought it would fit in there. Ended up with a massive box, couldn't even see where I was going when carrying it! :sweatdrop:
I have to admit, the tykables do look lovely. So cute! I may have to order some.

I have about 4000 diapers in stock,not counting my cloth reusable , doubler's and bed pads , that's why I frequently give away cases to people who need them. It makes everyone feel good unless your the diaper that is.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
I have about 4000 diapers in stock,not counting my cloth reusable , doubler's and bed pads , that's why I frequently give away cases to people who need them. It makes everyone feel good unless your the diaper that is.

4 .. thousand .. I have now seen the pentacle of human existence. lol jk. but really wow, nice.

Yeah I take having extras around the house way to far, however if there is a shortage of diapers it will not effect me to badly on the short term, say 2 years.

Tetra said:
Yeah I take having extras around the house way to far, however if there is a shortage of diapers it will not effect me to badly on the short term, say 2 years.

(landlord calls) "We had a report of a water leak in the apartment above you, how's it looking in your apartment?" "Sorry, I hadn't noticed...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back