When you discover as a guy you can actually like the color pink

Status
Not open for further replies.
im going to add my two sence on this one. i understand the whole pink is for girls and blue is for boys thing but surely its just society trying to force people to be the same. you know what they say about the world. they want everyone to be the same and individuality is to be scorned or ridiculed. we must all be perfect little slaves to society.

i will say this now, i do like the color pink as well. the amount of times i used to have to have pink t-shirts and i wouldn't care if people saw me wearing pink clothes of any type but if i was to do it now i would get stared at or people would point and make comments, which is annoying for me as i have anxiety issues.

what needs to be done is for people to not give a crap about what the majority think and do what they want despite peer pressure and the fear of ridicule.

one last point im going to make here is that children dont care about what color clothes or what colors they like if they boyish or girly its society and possibly family members or friends that force them to fit in with everyone else and be 'normal' so to speak.

this kind of problem is a learned problem, children do not come out of the womb automatically likeing or hateing a certain colour.

right im going to stop now as im going off topic.

fluffyhuskyABDL said:
im going to add my two sence on this one. i understand the whole pink is for girls and blue is for boys thing but surely its just society trying to force people to be the same. you know what they say about the world. they want everyone to be the same and individuality is to be scorned or ridiculed. we must all be perfect little slaves to society.

i will say this now, i do like the color pink as well. the amount of times i used to have to have pink t-shirts and i wouldn't care if people saw me wearing pink clothes of any type but if i was to do it now i would get stared at or people would point and make comments, which is annoying for me as i have anxiety issues.

what needs to be done is for people to not give a crap about what the majority think and do what they want despite peer pressure and the fear of ridicule.

one last point im going to make here is that children dont care about what color clothes or what colors they like if they boyish or girly its society and possibly family members or friends that force them to fit in with everyone else and be 'normal' so to speak.

this kind of problem is a learned problem, children do not come out of the womb automatically likeing or hateing a certain colour.

right im going to stop now as im going off topic.

I still gently suggest that our lovely male base that wants to wear pink shirts give it a try a few times before they for sure decide on what people's reactions will be. I think it's just important to try.

On the rest..

I also think that as much as children don't come birthed from the womb with these feelings, children do not actually really learn these things on purpose as well. I read a father once describe how his daughter gained a love of princesses, without him ever introducing the concept of them to her. He actually really never intended to, not being a fan of what princess culture tended to teach young girls, but she gained an appreciation for them anyway. So he started writing stories about amazing, independent, brave princesses because if his daughter was going to like princesses he wanted to make sure they would be good role models for her.

The reason this happened and why gender stereotypes keep being reinforced at such a young age without any effort is simple. Children are sponges and when they see people who feel like them like these things, do these things, wear these things, they use all of these things to start forming their opinions about themselves and their place in the world. No one has to tell a little girl that she SHOULD like pink, if enough little girls around her like it.. she's very likely to want to like it too. It's natural. It's what happens. It's a big part of how very young children learn. So the problem is that the world around them is contstnatly reinforcing the idea of what a "girl" is and what a "boy" is..

The problem is this is cyclical and a very hard pattern to break. What a girl is often shaped by marketing, by other girls, by what they see labeled as "for them" in stores and the like. Businesses have a lot of money of making sure this really doesn't change either. People staying easy and predictable is how they make money. They want to get as many people wanting the same thing as possible because that's broad appeal. So they follow market trends on what sells for the children they are making products for, and it's a unfortunate, honest truth that the pretty pink princess stuff is one of the quickest ways to sell things to parents with young girls, and to young girls directly. So they flood the market place with this stuff because it sells easy, and it continues to reinforce behaviors that will keep them coming back for more.

I used girls sorta soft naturally, but it's the same with boys.. and it's the reason why this is a thing. Boys liking blue, and boys liking Spider-Man, and boys liking cars is simple. It makes making products, and getting profits from parents easy. And then it continues to reinforce in children what being a boy means.

We are going to have to continue to become more and more open minded with gender, and how quick was assign what place in the gender dance a person wants to be in, before we can make serious changes to it. Just telling a boy that he can like pink isn't as important as telling a boy, or girl, or whatever that they can BE ANYTHING. A tough task when our captalist society (and I'm not knocking it, I'm just explaining) works best when we aren't "anything" but.. "black male, 20 years of age" or "white female, 22 years of age". Marketing, advertising, and the rest is reliant on putting people in boxes.

Last edited:
gigglemuffinz said:
I still gently suggest that our lovely male base that wants to wear pink shirts give it a try a few times before they for sure decide on what people's reactions will be. You might be pleasantly surprised.

On the rest..

I also think that as much as children don't come birthed from the womb with these feelings, children do not actually really learn these things on purpose as well. I read a father once describe how his daughter gained a love of princesses, without him ever introducing the concept of them to her. He actually really never intended to, but she gained an appreciation for them anyway. How he started writing stories about amazing, independent, brave princesses because if his daughter was going to like princesses he wanted to make sure they would be good role models for her.

Children are sponges and when they see people who feel like them like these things, do these things, wear these things, they use all of these things to start forming their opinions about themselves and their place in the world. No one has to tell a little girl that she SHOULD like pink, if enough little girls around her like it.. she's very likely to want to like it too. It's natural. It's what happens. It's a big part of how very young children learn. So the problem is that the world around them is contstnatly reinforcing the idea of what a "girl" is and what a "boy" is..

The problem is this is cyclical and a very hard pattern to break. What a girl is often shaped by marketing, by other girls, by what they see labeled as "for them" in stores and the like. Businesses have a lot of money of making sure this really doesn't change either. People staying easy and predictable is how they make money. They want to get as many people wanting the same thing as possible because that's broad appeal. So they follow market trends on what sells for the children they are making products for, and it's a unfortunate, honest truth that the pretty pink princess stuff is one of the quickest ways to sell things to parents with young girls, and to young girls directly. So they flood the market place with this stuff because it sells easy, and it continues to reinforce behaviors that will keep them coming back for more.

I used girls sorta soft naturally, but it's the same with boys.. and it's the reason why this is a thing. Boys liking blue, and boys liking Spider-Man, and boys liking cars is simple. It makes making products, and getting profits from parents easy. And then it continues to reinforce in children what being a boy means.

We are going to have to continue to become more and more open minded with gender, and how quick was assign what place in the gender dance a person wants to be in, before we can make serious changes to it. Just telling a boy that he can like pink isn't as important as telling a boy, or girl, or whatever that they can BE ANYTHING. A tough task when our captalist society (and I'm not knocking it, I'm just explaining) works best when we aren't "anything" but.. "black male, 20 years of age" or "white female, 22 years of age". Marketing, advertising, and the rest of what keeps the money flowing is reliant on putting people in boxes.

i would respond to that by saying the amount of times you hear stories on the net about boys wearing their moms clothes or trying on on her lipstick and or make up perhaps its curiosity or perhaps something else like the kid simply being curious or trying to figure out if he likes that kind of thing or not.

i have seen plenty of boys who while being young kids end up wanting to play with girls toys or being girly rather than being boyish and the same thing with girls wanting to be more boyish, surely it shouldn't matter whether they end up wanting to be of the opposite to society in the sence that boys can be more feminine if they want to be and girls can be more masculine if they want to why should it be rammed down their throats as to how they should be, how they should dress how they should act etc etc surely that's just the same way of thinking of a dictatership not being allowed to be individuals but what society expects you to be.

If I can get back to the list of traits associated with each color that was posted by MaxToddler for a moment, I noticed two interesting things about it.

(1) For some of the colors, certain traits listed under it conflict with other traits listed under it. For example, both sadness and confidence are listed for blue.
(2) Most of the colors listed there have both masculine traits and feminine traits listed under it. For example, most of the traits listed under red are masculine traits, but I would certainly view both eroticism and love as feminine traits.

So it almost seems like you can interpret any color in any way that you want to.

Strangely enough I always did get an instinctive emotional reaction to mauve or purple. and Red was cool to me, bold and beautiful.

fluffyhuskyABDL said:
i would respond to that by saying the amount of times you hear stories on the net about boys wearing their moms clothes or trying on on her lipstick and or make up perhaps its curiosity or perhaps something else like the kid simply being curious or trying to figure out if he likes that kind of thing or not.

i have seen plenty of boys who while being young kids end up wanting to play with girls toys or being girly rather than being boyish and the same thing with girls wanting to be more boyish, surely it shouldn't matter whether they end up wanting to be of the opposite to society in the sence that boys can be more feminine if they want to be and girls can be more masculine if they want to why should it be rammed down their throats as to how they should be, how they should dress how they should act etc etc surely that's just the same way of thinking of a dictatership not being allowed to be individuals but what society expects you to be.

I was merely explaining the natural pull our society has to causing girls to act one way, and boys to act another. I absolutely am not condoning that this is the way it SHOULD be, just that our society is designed (on purpose) to continue this trend for the foreseeable future. I'm speaking distant, just viewing the world in front of me without judgement. My ideal world is one free from gender restrictions, where we don't see each other as male or female, but as people. I believe in the concepts of masculinity and femininity however, but I feel what genitals you were born with shouldn't be the determining factor in which way you wanna sway. (And you absolutely can be both!)

I feel like you might have misunderstood what I said, slightly. Basically.

mercuryfan said:
If I can get back to the list of traits associated with each color that was posted by MaxToddler for a moment, I noticed two interesting things about it.

(1) For some of the colors, certain traits listed under it conflict with other traits listed under it. For example, both sadness and confidence are listed for blue.
(2) Most of the colors listed there have both masculine traits and feminine traits listed under it. For example, most of the traits listed under red are masculine traits, but I would certainly view both eroticism and love as feminine traits.

So it almost seems like you can interpret any color in any way that you want to.

Yeah, that's what I mentioned back there too, that I felt any color could enhance one's masculinity or femininity, was more about how you used the color. ^^

gigglemuffinz said:
I was merely explaining the natural pull our society has to causing girls to act one way, and boys to act another. I absolutely am not condoning that this is the way it SHOULD be, just that our society is designed (on purpose) to continue this trend for the foreseeable future. I'm speaking distant, just viewing the world in front of me without judgement. My ideal world is one free from gender restrictions, where we don't see each other as male or female, but as people. I believe in the concepts of masculinity and femininity however, but I feel what genitals you were born with shouldn't be the determining factor in which way you wanna sway. (And you absolutely can be both!)

I feel like you might have misunderstood what I said, slightly. Basically.

i wasnt trying to start anything. i was just saying that its a misconception that all people are either male or female but are made into such by the way society molds kids into what the world wants them to be, they don't really have the choice to choose what they want to be.

also that kids at a very young age dont care about being male or female but doing or dressing in such a way that they want to due to it makeing them happy

that was my point

Regardless of 'facts' on the color pink, I cannot say I'd ever feel manly wearing it. In fact if I do wear pink it's specifically to feel intentionally the opposite, usually after I feel emasculated by someone or I'm having a bad day and it makes me feel better.

I don't mind the color, that said it seems some people just want to shove it in my face all the times in the said babyfurry/sissy groups XD like I get its an interest but I'm more a fan of red then pink

There were a few episodes of the Dukes of Hazard where uncle Jesse was wearing a nightgown. My grandfather used to wear one to bed ...

based on what i have seen , its societys perception of a certain colour representing masulinity or feminism i think and is entirely outdated, male or female should be associated with a certain colour but be normal for male or female to not be associated with a certain color to repesent them or to have to be held in a certain way

example: men haveing to be protective and able to protect " their girl " so to speak , in societys view the man should protect the woman and not the other way round. other men see a man unable to protect " his girl " or his girl protecting him as unmanly and humiliating.

i personaly dont see why it matters who protects who in this day and age its just another one of societys ridicolous and outdated things that need to be got rid of.

There is nothing better then legwarmers that are pink white ringed :)
Buuut cant find them not even on amazone...

Konners said:
There is nothing better then legwarmers that are pink white ringed :)
Buuut cant find them not even on amazone...

May have to resort to something CUSTOM made - browsing around on Ebay or Etsy for a seller to do this type of work.
As is with custom first time work - the project will not be cheap.
Something to consider - instead of legwarmers - think along the lines colorblock design of leggings or tights pantyhose unless you are really serious about warming the legs.
A possible alteration construction to tights or leggings - attach knitted legwarmers at or near the thigh !

Side note:
Would be SISSY nice to have on a leotard with skirted tutu and big bulky contrasting color legwarmers and ballet slippers !

yeah i got some good pink ones i dont know why but they make me reeeaaaly "hot" :scratchchin:
that is something im looking for images.jpg
i got 2 pairs like this but thiner rings and its black pink wich is pretty nice too

Interesting.. ;)

well anybody that decided to move in with me would have to love pink as my whole house is pink or flowery lol...and if he dont like pink then he dont get in lmao xxx

i know how you feel i was 12 when i had enough of seeing sisters hot pink metallic panties. I was going to put an end to the wondering why they were different . I stole a pair and put them on ! I loved how they felt so soft cool and silky and so pink and glossy. A few mins afterwards I had a new discovery! cause i was tenting the panties up !!!! what is this ?? as i continued to play. Been a panty addict ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back