Thread: What do you think of my new avatar?

Red face What do you think of my new avatar?

Hello, It's me. I have a new avatar that I fell somewhat fits my neko/girly true self. I wasn't sure about it at first, but I feel I enjoy it. So what do you think of it? Also I am still not sure that I am tg or just a sissy, but I do know that whatever I am I am me.

Cute. Definitely important to be you... Hard (but I guess not impossible) to be someone else and kinda confusing in the end.

lol that is very adorable, I am glad you are able to embrace who you are, and I hope you luck in understanding the elements of you that you want to understand ^^

It's great.

I recently revised my identity as well. There wasn't much of an identity before to beginw ith. Anyway, I'm a lot happier with it now too.

I was thinking maybe you coupld try a transparent PNG but I guess that's more appropriate for my own avatar since it's a bird. With the white background it's more like an actual image, while without it feels more like a feature in the content.