Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you have for breakfast?

Default What do you have for breakfast?

Scrambled eggs and cheese~ yummy!
    Makes me feel childish without eat loads of sugar >,<

I like to take two pieces of toast, some scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese, and ketchup and make a sandwich out of them, a Cowboy sandwich as my dad calls them. I also like pancakes with blueberries, strawberries, and homemade syrup.

I don't generally eat breakfast in the morning but I'm happy to eat most breakfast foods whenever. I'm not a fan of cold cereal despite its convenience. When I do see the need for something, it's usually toast with cheese or jam. I can't think of foods offhand that would remind me of childhood. Outside of baby food, I eat the same things now as I did when I was little.

Microwave two-egg omelette with sprinkles of cheese, with ketchup drizzled on top. Also lightly buttered wheat toast, maybe followed by mini pancakes or toaster pastry.

My two favorites are scrambled eggs and toast sticks with a sliced banana or sliced strawberries or bran flakes that sit in milk for a while to get mushy and then slice up a banana and puree it all together, yummers.

I not wake up for breakfast and I notta allowed make breakfast