Just found Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are these so hard to find? I miss the original models.

I have been looking for the Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima since they came out... Shipping them to the states is prohibitively expensive :(

I'm sure they'll release in the North American market eventually. Remember, SCA, the parent company of Tena, is Swedish. It was inevitable that Europe would get them first.

You also have to consider that in some respects, Europe is a better market for non-ABDL incontinence products than the USA, as European state or quasi-state medical providers are generally better at providing care for chronic conditions. The American medical system, by comparison, is heavily biased towards providing high-quality acute care.

The states sadly did not get the slip maxi as an official one sold by Tena. We got them through a couple of suppliers and they were spendy. I suspect that xp medical or bambino may sell the new ones.

The Tena sold here by them are rubbish. They have not sold plastic Backed here in ages.

The original (vintage) all plastic Tena slip maxi diapers are pricey on ebay. Current price for one pack =$49.99 plus shipping cost with 2 bidders bidding. Soo yeah... I now have a pack for sale.

I still have 2 unopened bags a medium tens slip maxi's and maybe 5 floating around in my closet, I absolutely love those diapers, they are thin and hold a ton

Just sold the Tena's I had on ebay for a buy it now price of $55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back