Thread: Hello all! Gender gray testicular cancer survivor that just started wearing diapers 24/7

Default Hello all! Gender gray testicular cancer survivor that just started wearing diapers 24/7

I'm a 30/yr old that fells like a female most of the time but still identifies as a male. I spent 2 years battling testicular cancer (lost a nut) and I'm in year 2 of remission! 😃. I started wearing diapers to find relief of a hydrocel (big testicle). After 7 days of being padded I'm hooked, but in need of acceptance, answers to lots of questions and people to talk to about wearing 24/7. I have have thru-hiked the Appalachian Trail and PCT, love RPGs and grew up skating and surfing. I'm open to any questions and hoping this site can answer a few of my own.
    Last edited by Avocado; 03-Jun-2016 at 07:38. Reason: Spelling

Hello Avovado and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Hi and welcome to adisc. I'm sorry you had to experience testicular cancer. You seem quite young to have had something like that. I hope you now feel better.