• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey everyone, Nice to meet you! Lets get to know each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiburo

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Alright! Intro time!

My name is Sydney.M , Im a lady~! A little, and a bit of a perfectionist!

I'm not into anything sexual involving diapers. I do, enjoy acting a younger age, and wearing diapers! They really help my littlespace thrive! I Love love love to do art, Im an artist! I play tons of videogames.

Some of my consoles include, Wiiu, New Nintendo 3ds!

Go ahead and tell me what some of your hobbies are! :catsmile:

Hello Sydney and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

I do cooking and Latch hook rugs to name a couple.

Egor

Hi, i'm angelic, i am 2, what's your age?

P.s i Love Drawing and video Games too.

Do you like colouring? What toys do you have?

Hey Chiburo,

I only joined this site today too. I'm similar when it comes to my nappies/diapers... my little side is non-sexual, it's comfort and snuggliness and safe :)

My hobbies... I like cooking, unfortunately I do mostly grown-up cooking. I, umm, I love playing the keyboard. I can't play very well, but I really do enjoy playing! I like TV, especially sci-fi type stuff like Dr Who and X files. Never seen star wars though. I like making things, like glue and paper sticky glittery things, and like colouring (but not done any in ages). I like just going for walks. I don't play many video games really. Umm.... I can't think of any other hobbies at the moment. Does sweeties (candy) count as a hobby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back