GoodnitesFan97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
I Actually fit into the Pull Ups Cool n Learn which is 4t 5t and has Sofia the First graphics and when i get the pull up wet i feel a cooling and it made me so relaxing:sweatdrop:

Lucky

Yeah, cool alert pullups are fun, sadly my area only sells 3t-4t... so i can get the sides to hold, but i wouldn't call it fit. i can fit 4t-5t(wich they only have in normal learning design) tho very tight tho compared to /s 6 diapers. I wish the cool alert feeling lasted longer than a few seconds.

Which kind do you wear the boy kind or the girl kind?

Still boggles my mind to think adults can fit into anything designed for babies/children.... You must be tiny!

Argent said:
Still boggles my mind to think adults can fit into anything designed for babies/children.... You must be tiny!

I'm with Argent on this. I'm consider small and don't fit in anything like these. I don't even think it's worth trying. You're waist at best must be around 26 or less.

My waist is around 24 or so

GoodnitesFan97 said:
My waist is around 24 or so

And are you short? Sorry to ask personal questions but wondering if they feel in proportion?

Personally I would love to be able to fit into size 6 diapers comfortably but that is an impossibility with my bone structure.... Kinda jealous (but in the good way.)

No i'm tall and still fit into size 6 diapers and big kid pull ups and i'll be ordering these Japanese Disney Princess diapers this week on Amazon

GoodnitesFan97 said:
No i'm tall and still fit into size 6 diapers and big kid pull ups and i'll be ordering these Japanese Disney Princess diapers this week on Amazon

What about Learning Designs and Night time?

I peeled the cool patch out of a bunch of these, but you are right, they don't last long.

They don't make 4t-5t sized Night Time pull ups, but i got the Learning Designs a few times, but i wanted to try Cool n Learn for a change and it had Sofia on the box(IRYO on Sofia since you hate it)

computerProgrammer said:
I wish the cool alert feeling lasted longer than a few seconds.

Sprinkle a little gold bond powder in your diaper before you put it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Don't have any kind of powder i don't even have wipes neither

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back