Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Fit into the Cool n Learn Pull Ups

Exclamation I Fit into the Cool n Learn Pull Ups

I Actually fit into the Pull Ups Cool n Learn which is 4t 5t and has Sofia the First graphics and when i get the pull up wet i feel a cooling and it made me so relaxing

Yeah, cool alert pullups are fun, sadly my area only sells 3t-4t... so i can get the sides to hold, but i wouldn't call it fit. i can fit 4t-5t(wich they only have in normal learning design) tho very tight tho compared to /s 6 diapers. I wish the cool alert feeling lasted longer than a few seconds.

Which kind do you wear the boy kind or the girl kind?

Still boggles my mind to think adults can fit into anything designed for babies/children.... You must be tiny!

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    Still boggles my mind to think adults can fit into anything designed for babies/children.... You must be tiny!
    I'm with Argent on this. I'm consider small and don't fit in anything like these. I don't even think it's worth trying. You're waist at best must be around 26 or less.

My waist is around 24 or so

Quote Originally Posted by GoodnitesFan97 View Post
    My waist is around 24 or so
    And are you short? Sorry to ask personal questions but wondering if they feel in proportion?

Personally I would love to be able to fit into size 6 diapers comfortably but that is an impossibility with my bone structure.... Kinda jealous (but in the good way.)

No i'm tall and still fit into size 6 diapers and big kid pull ups and i'll be ordering these Japanese Disney Princess diapers this week on Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by GoodnitesFan97 View Post
    No i'm tall and still fit into size 6 diapers and big kid pull ups and i'll be ordering these Japanese Disney Princess diapers this week on Amazon
    What about Learning Designs and Night time?