GoodnitesFan97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Has everyone on this site watched Sofia the First, in my opinion it's very cute and also fun to watch:D
Minding_the_Manor_But_what_is_my_destiny.jpg

❤❤❤ Sofia the first is the best ❤❤❤

Is there a season 4 coming out?

Anna said:
❤❤❤ Sofia the first is the best ❤❤❤

Is there a season 4 coming out?

Yep season 4 confirmed along with Doc mcStuffins for a fourth season. "Disney Junior has renewed Sofia The First and Doc McStuffins for fourth seasons, returning all the main voice cast for the animated series that have been hits for both the network’s preschool-focused demo and Disney’s lines of businesses that include theme park attractions and consumer product lines." I would put the link but the forum doesn't seem to like links. And yes I love the show it's cute, funny and sometimes I can't believe it's a kids show by how much depth they go into things like world building and character design. But I don't just like it for the show and all its cuteness, I have always been fascinated by animation and occasionally study the animation they use as well looking for animation principles (like Follow Through and Overlapping action with Cedric's wand) and comparing it with other animation.

HuggiesGuy said:
Yep season 4 confirmed along with Doc mcStuffins for a fourth season. "Disney Junior has renewed Sofia The First and Doc McStuffins for fourth seasons, returning all the main voice cast for the animated series that have been hits for both the network’s preschool-focused demo and Disney’s lines of businesses that include theme park attractions and consumer product lines." I would put the link but the forum doesn't seem to like links. And yes I love the show it's cute, funny and sometimes I can't believe it's a kids show by how much depth they go into things like world building and character design. But I don't just like it for the show and all its cuteness, I have always been fascinated by animation and occasionally study the animation they use as well looking for animation principles (like Follow Through and Overlapping action with Cedric's wand) and comparing it with other animation.
I Don't like Doc Mcstuffins(because it's a rip-off to Toy Story)

Tried to watch the first episode but it was the babiest disneyest thing that has been on my screen for a longtime.

Awesome for peeps that can live and rock this but not my bottle.

I love watching it with my kids..

Sent from my SGP771 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back