Thread: Hello you crazy kids

Default Hello you crazy kids

Long time lurker here, ready to finally contribute. I am a long time DL, though I understand the appeal of being an AB and would like to experiment more with that. I am an intentional wetter with no desire to become incontinent or wearing 24/7, though that would be a fun experiment. I've had a fascination with diapers since kindergarten, with some very distinct memories of wishing girls in my class would diaper me.

I have been through a lot on my journey. Hid my desires from a lot of people. Shared my love of diapers with one very supportive (now ex) girlfriend. I still talk to her about it occasionally, because she is awesome and understanding. She reminded me recently what a big part of me being a DL is. I felt DL pride for the first time the other day I guess.

Anyways, not sure what else to say. Just glad to participate and hopefully I can help some fellow AB/DLs with my experience and connect with some like minded people.

Welcome to the site your with like minded in some way's because we are a little deferent in how we got into crinkle's.
    We all have deferent likes and feel's lol.