Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilmssammietx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
:grouphug:Ok I know there are many Truckers here on the forum. Can I get some advice on trucking otr as that is the career I will be starting soon do you wear on the road how do you play off you diapers if you do if not what do you do with out. Plus what should I expect in the otr experience what should I know before training thank you love you all.

I guess no help ok

The only trucking I have done is euro truck simulator so I'm not much use

Let me preface this by saying that I'm not a truck driver, however I spend probably 40-50 hours a week on the road for work, so I live a similar lifestyle to a truck driver. As far as diapers go, I go without usually, it depends on my fluid intake. The times I have worn, it's just like any other time you'd wear in public, no one ever notices or says anything. When I don't wear, I'll use the bathroom when I stop for fuel or food.
Now, I don't know much about the training for it, although I did drive a otr truck last year for a farmer (in Oregon you don't have to have a cdl if the truck has farm tags).
I can tell you a lot about the life though. We live in a big, diverse country. There's so much to see from the desert in the southwest, to the Rockies, Ozarks Appalachian mountains and so on and it is incredible. Driving through all of those landscapes is a lot of what makes my job worth doing. With that said however, it is a lonely life and it doesn't take too long before you start to feel homesick.
Also as a side note...even with all of these pretty places, keep in mind that there's a reason some states are called "fly over states" so be careful to not fall asleep behind the wheel haha[emoji14]

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Lilmssammietx said:
:grouphug:Ok I know there are many Truckers here on the forum. Can I get some advice on trucking otr as that is the career I will be starting soon do you wear on the road how do you play off you diapers if you do if not what do you do with out. Plus what should I expect in the otr experience what should I know before training thank you love you all.

I am a truck driver. I would skip wearing diapers during training.

#1 There's no space to store them.
#2 You will be in someone else's truck.
#3 There's no way to hide them.

You'll be training to get your license, and will be driving under the watchful eye of your trainer.
Once you get your license, then you'll be operating as a team for a certain amount of time which can be about a few months (depending on the company).

Hold off wearing diapers until you're operating on your own.

Be careful which company you join for training. They'll use the crap out of you and use the excuse of training costs to pay you a bad wage.

Not only that, but if the training program is too short, you'll be left to fend for yourself. Take your time and be absolutely confident in your driving. Take no risks. One bad move can be devastating.

Don't worry about other trick driver opinions. Get out of the truck and be sure. Don't guess.

I would suggest Prime Inc. out of Springfield, MO. They have a great training program and probably amongst the best pay for student drivers.

Don't get caught in a leasing program. Learn the business before you sign a contract. Most leasing programs are for the benefit of the company, not the driver.

I wear diapers on the road. If thick enough, they should get you through the majority of the day. Invest in plastic pants.

Don't get too anxious to get on your own too quickly. Control your urges to wear during training. Be patient. You'll reward yourself in the end.

You can expect to be cut off by the general public. They'll go to lengths to not get stuck behind you. Expand your field of vision. Look well ahead of you, not just the car ahead of you, watch everything in sight, in all lanes. Also keep an eye on your rear view mirrors. Always be prepared to make adjustments. Even if it's not your fault, you don't want bad things on your conscience. Don't get mad. Don't try to get even, don't be a dick. Let things go. Invest in a video recorder system to protect your ass. Video evidence will be your only viable tool to defend you in court. Especially from rear end collisions.

Do what you can to enjoy yourself. Get some entertainment. It can be really boring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back