Thread: Threesome Advice

Default Threesome Advice

My husband and I married with the agreement that it would be just the two of us. In his past marriage he had some 3-way. I am a fairly conservative religious person who is polygamy friendly as a permanent straight relationship. My husband is ABDL friendly and I am DL 24/7 for two years.
    Lately he has been talking about having more children. We always agreed we wanted more, but I wanted to pursue that right away as I was 37 when we married. He waited until now I'm almost 40 and not really wanting to start fertility treatments when my birthday is in September.

Now we are thinking about a second sister wife joining the family to have more children. I don't have TV and never saw the show.

Has anyone ever had a long term relationship similar to this? Would I be better off with another ABDL person or just pick someone strictly polygamy friendly? Thanks

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I have registered at Fetlife and on SisterWives.US. Fetlife seems to be a forum without an Android app, so probably not too useful. I have gotten a couple responses from the other website though and they have a free chat room.

Being that you are just a DL, I really doubt that it is that big of a concern to deal with. I think AB is a little more difficult for people on the outside to figure out, but DL really just comes town to having a fetish or comfort in an inanimate object. For somebody open minded towards polygamy (unless they are religiously polygamous), they are probably going to be a little open minded about fetishes, not guaranteed, but probably more likely. It also depends on what type of dynamic you are going for, will your sister wife be your sexual partner too? If not, then it really shouldn't be a concern, if she is bothered by your wearing diapers in your own privacy, then she is probably a bit prude anyway.

Just curious, but are you not interested in adoption?

Adoption is good. Just don't want the state breathing down our necks for several years until we get it finalized.

I would definitely recommend finding others over FetLife. I'm poly and FetLife has been a godsend as far as finding partners goes. Get involved with BDSM groups in your area, go to munches and look for someone that would mentor you on poly dynamics. I started branching out last September and I have already found several poly friends. I have three people talking to me about how to make my future family as strong and healthy as possible. If you find a specialty group (usually exist in big cities) for ABDL, ageplayers, diaper lovers or littles you are bound to meet others looking for the same thing as you and your husband.

I wish you the best of luck in your journey, I am on FetLife with the same username if you would like to add me. I can't send messages on here yet.

I am not very good with forums. The only reason I use this one is because TapaTalk makes it easy for me. Does Fetlife have TapaTalk?