Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tena Pants shoplifted so often, they have to be alarmed!

Default Tena Pants shoplifted so often, they have to be alarmed!

I thought this was an interesting news story. On one branch of a supermarket chain they've had to but heavy security tags on all the Tena Pants as they're one of the most stolen items!

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/31/tesco-...larms-5916397/

I can imagine people shoplifting other groceries (to consume or sell on), but people with incontinence issues will get products provided through the health service, and there can't be much demand to sell them on. So are they all being nicked by kleptomaniacal ABDLs?!

Incontinence products, or more specifically SAP, do have certain uses in seed germination. It's possible that someone is engaged in growing illicit vegetation....

Not good.
    Adult diapers are a rather unusual item to be stolen from a store.
    It had better not be an AB/DL who is doing this.

Sounds like someone can't get their fetish under control. This is hilarious.

Funny, but it is not funny.
    Whoever is doing it has a major malfunction in the head.

Just wow on that one, I can't believe it honestly. I would just have security posted at all entrances and exits. Rather have that than have someone fearful they'd accidentally setoff the alarm if they really needed to buy them. I'd be so embarrassed if I were on the way to the checkout and the alarm goes off and everyone stares at me as if I just did something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    Not good.
    Adult diapers are a rather unusual item to be stolen from a store.
    It had better not be an AB/DL who is doing this.
    Quite frankly, I hope the perp is caught doing something else illicit involving diapers (like growing controlled vegetation, not specifically of the cannabinoid variety either). We have enough shame what with the remainder of the internet lighting it's own fuse of unjustified negatively oriented emotional flares.

Scotland, what would you expect? well its outside Edinburgh I though they were a little better over there, but in Glasgow the Weegies will steal anything thats not nailed down.
    Stealing nappies from stores and god knows what else from the NHS.

Omg I can't believe they actually did that. I won't be going there that for sure. Anyway I have a friend that she used to steal diapers like goodnites and tranquility out of the packages in the stores at the back when she was as teen until she was 20.

Let's whip out Occam's razar shall we? It's probably more of an issue of people not wanting to be seen purchasing them. Condoms are also very high risk for shoplifting.