• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Actually wanted to just stay a lurker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slomo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
So some of the members here will recognize my screen name, others will recognize it as Baby Brian (which was taken by someone else here). If you know me, I don't care. If you don't know me, I still don't care. I've said the truth that needed to be said on other abdl sites, and I have no interest repeating it here since that seed of knowledge has already been planted (and no interest in being subsequently banned for correcting the misuse of that fact). So for what it's worth I'll just stay a Lurker until I am required to post something else.

I'm out (sort of).

Hello Slomo and welcome to the group.

Slomo said:
So some of the members here will recognize my screen name, others will recognize it as Baby Brian (which was taken by someone else here). If you know me, I don't care. If you don't know me, I still don't care. I've said the truth that needed to be said on other abdl sites, and I have no interest repeating it here since that seed of knowledge has already been planted (and no interest in being subsequently banned for correcting the misuse of that fact). So for what it's worth I'll just stay a Lurker until I am required to post something else.

I'm out (sort of).

Well... Happy lurking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back