My Life, mainly based on jobs that has been a failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMitchy

Est. Contributor
[video=youtube;74TSuHmXJf4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74TSuHmXJf4[/video]

I don't watch videos posted here, but seeing from the first image, I Love Teddy Ruxpin and Grubby too.
You have the same AC as me.

Wow dude big vent! Love your Voltron tshirt and amazingly retro seeing a Teddy Ruxpin. Will check out your channel at some point and workplaces that discriminate are total ass hats.

Great video I also loved the voltron shirt!

As argent stated above people can be total ass hats it is truly sad how people can be like that!

Just a suggestion but have you consider trying to get a job at your closest and/or local newsroom you could work as a cameraman but that is just one suggestion to consider.

I myself would like to change alot about my own life right now I just need to find the right direction to go in. I want to change everything!

I really do wish you the very best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

As an adult with Autism and Cerebral Palsy, my own employment record is quite poor:
Fired from GENRAD, Inc. in 1981 - "Not being a team player".
Fired from Gould, Inc. MODICON Div. in 1982 - "Too many autistic cognitive meltdowns on the job".
Unemployed from 1982 to 1986.
Fired from Summa Four, Inc. in 1987 - "Trumped up allegations of being incompetent".
Fired from Raytheon, Inc. Missile Systems Div. in 1992 - "Not a team player".
Unemployed from 1992 to 1995.
Fired from Brooks Automation, Inc. in 2001 - "Fired simply for being a Homosexual".
Unemployed from 2001 to Present...
Forced to retire on disability in 2006, simply to have a below poverty level income.
Anyway, Despite having a 4-year engineering degree, my employment history is total shit.
I know where you are coming from...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back