Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: So, I'm a bit scared now, but it seems I've been wetting in my sleep a few times now...

  1. #1

    Default So, I'm a bit scared now, but it seems I've been wetting in my sleep a few times now...

    So, I haven't wore a diaper in about 4 months, just been to busy and I've noticed that since August of last year I've been wetting while I sleep for some time. I can't figure out why either. I'm not thinking to myself I wanna wet, I'm not full when I go to sleep. So, I don't know why I'm doing it. I've NEVER wet the bed at any point in my life until now, so I'm a little freaked out. I do have a hunch of why it might be happening, but I'm only .5% sure it's what the cause is. I have been staying up 10-20 hours a day for the past month trying to get as many hours in for work as I can. I will get on the computer, work for about 10-15 hours and then move over to my personal PCs and work on them for another 5ish hours. So, could that be it that when I finally do go to sleep it's so deep I don't realize anything? Because I do have a tendency to not wake up for ANYTHING, you can't even hit me and I wake up until I'm up on my own.

    Any ideas?

  2. #2

    Default

    It's been happening since august of last year? And you haven't thought of bringing this up to a doctor, why?

  3. #3

    Default

    Because I'd figure my parents would find out if I went to the doctor. I do not want them to know and I'm a bit shy on talking to anyone about this stuff...

    I kinda overshot when it started, but it was last year, near the end of the year. Can't really remember when it started.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    It's been happening since august of last year? And you haven't thought of bringing this up to a doctor, why?
    Embarrassment is a bitch like that.

    But please Bryce see a doctor. Its a tad alarming that this has been happening it could indicate something far more serious
    Your parents are not going to be mad at you for a medical problem.

  5. #5

    Default

    I guess I'm just sortof afraid it's going to turn out to be something serious and take my control if I go -_-. That's been a desire I have, but jeez I sure wouldn't want to lose it I guess that's why I'm sortof scared to go see a doctor...

    Maybe it's something in my subconcious going on and it's not even medical, could that be a possibility?

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    I guess I'm just sortof afraid it's going to turn out to be something serious and take my control if I go -_-. That's been a desire I have, but jeez I sure wouldn't want to lose it I guess that's why I'm sortof scared to go see a doctor...

    Maybe it's something in my subconcious going on and it's not even medical, could that be a possibility?
    If you go they can only help you gian control...


    That's always a possibility... however
    Better safe then sorry.

  7. #7

    Default

    I'm over here thinking of the .000000000000000000000000000001% chance of losing control if I go -_-

    I might wait til Monday and go while everyone here is at work/school. My doctor doesn't have the right to tell ANYONE about what I tell em, not even my parents since I'm 20 do they?

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    I'm over here thinking of the .000000000000000000000000000001% chance of losing control if I go -_-

    I might wait til Monday and go while everyone here is at work/school. My doctor doesn't have the right to tell ANYONE about what I tell em, not even my parents since I'm 20 do they?
    YOU'RE 20!? O_O

    Yeah... laws of confidentiality hun... you are fine. Just go.

  9. #9
    secretdl26

    Default

    Although everyone is right in saying you should go to the doctor, this sounds like a case of stress-induced bedwetting. Your doctor should have tips on how to deal with this.

  10. #10
    daria7483

    Default

    If you are 20 years old, then the physician and his staff can't tell your parents without you signing a release form. If you're still on your parent's insurance, they may see that you went to the doctor and that you had tests done, but the statements they'd see would not specifically say that you were bedwetting. At worst, they might see that your urine had been tested or your blood, and you could say you had a urinary tract infection. But I'm going to agree with everyone else here. If you're 20 years old, bedwetting is certainly not a normal occurrence. Go see a doctor.

Similar Threads

  1. How many times do you change?
    By hen in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 05-Jul-2009, 15:46
  2. Scared - dad knows I used Wii
    By Mr.Macro in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 23-Mar-2008, 08:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.