1st time sleeping in a diaper last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

drynitechris

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
1st time sleeping in a diaper last night and i wake up wet this is not normal as i wear for fun properly to do with all the energy drinks i drank last night i was wearing a Lille Supreme maxi :smile1:

drynitechris said:
1st time sleeping in a diaper last night and i wake up wet this is not normal as i wear for fun properly to do with all the energy drinks i drank last night i was wearing a Lille Supreme maxi :smile1:

Guess it's a good thing you were wearing then =P

First time I slept in a diaper I didn't get any sleep because I was so exited and happy.

drynitechris said:

Yes but i can understand your concern.

Hope you hade a cozy time :)

Crinklebuttt said:
First time I slept in a diaper I didn't get any sleep because I was so exited and happy.

It's pretty common for peopel to have to take off their diaper to get to sleep when they first start wearing because of this. But then the time will come when you happen to fall asleep, and either wake up during the night or wake up in the morning, and are diapered. You'll never forget the first time that happens, it'll be amazing.

bambinod said:
It's pretty common for peopel to have to take off their diaper to get to sleep when they first start wearing because of this. But then the time will come when you happen to fall asleep, and either wake up during the night or wake up in the morning, and are diapered. You'll never forget the first time that happens, it'll be amazing.

That happened a decade ago I now have no problems every night. I have always been a DL but when I got the freedom to indulge in my desire it was amazing. I was shaking with excitement when I taped on my first adult diaper.

Crinklebuttt said:
That happened a decade ago I now have no problems every night. I have always been a DL but when I got the freedom to indulge in my desire it was amazing. I was shaking with excitement when I taped on my first adult diaper.

There's nothing quite like the first. And of course half of us probably messed up the tapes and had to do them again :smile1:

bambinod said:

Yes i agree it is an amazing feeling.

Pikachu said:
Yes i agree it is an amazing feeling.

I know years ago, before I had diapers, more than once I'd have "that dream", where somehow I'd found and put on a diaper and can feel it, and then wake up, still expecting to be wearing that diaper, and reach down and... it's gone, it wasn't real. Such disappointment!

I tend to sleep so much better when I'm diapered anyway. I generally don't dream unless I am wearing.

Bedwetting the first time you wear a diaper to bed is very odd. Maybe it was destiny?

I could never bed wet now that I stopped when I was 11/12. The muscles that control the release are super strong now lol. I have drank a gallon before bed and I usually just wake up when I needed to go. I'm afraid of leaking any ways, I let it out slowly, I've leaked before out the front of the diaper. I just to back to sleep, not having to get out of bed.

MickeyM said:
I could never bed wet now that I stopped when I was 11/12. The muscles that control the release are super strong now lol. I have drank a gallon before bed and I usually just wake up when I needed to go. I'm afraid of leaking any ways, I let it out slowly, I've leaked before out the front of the diaper. I just to back to sleep, not having to get out of bed.
I sleep on a washable pad and don't worry about leaks.

The first night wearing a diaper is gonna be rough because you're probably still getting used to the feel of being in a diaper. I remember mine. I was wearing one of those ridiculously cheap depends and I didn't fall asleep until like 3:30 or 4 AM because yeah, I was really excited. After that first night- or even a couple of nights, you'll fall asleep and it'll be amaaaazing. Especially waking up. When you're asleep you're not conscious you're wearing (although you do have diaper related dreams sometimes >w>) but when you wake up and even after you get out of bed...it's an amazing feeling. It's worth that one sleepless/restless night.

LilBouncyDerpy said:
The first night wearing a diaper is gonna be rough because you're probably still getting used to the feel of being in a diaper. I remember mine. I was wearing one of those ridiculously cheap depends and I didn't fall asleep until like 3:30 or 4 AM because yeah, I was really excited. After that first night- or even a couple of nights, you'll fall asleep and it'll be amaaaazing. Especially waking up. When you're asleep you're not conscious you're wearing (although you do have diaper related dreams sometimes >w>) but when you wake up and even after you get out of bed...it's an amazing feeling. It's worth that one sleepless/restless night.

And finally waking in a wet diaper with no memory of peeing during the night, that’s the ultimate for me!!!

WBxx said:
And finally waking in a wet diaper with no memory of peeing during the night, that’s the ultimate for me!!!

You bet! I wish I could do the same but unfortunately a full bladder can wake me up...

LilBouncyDerpy said:
You bet! I wish I could do the same but unfortunately a full bladder can wake me up...

Have faith … practice makes perfect!

WBxx said:

WBxx said:
Have faith … practice makes perfect!

How do I practice letting go? I think I saw an article somewhere on how to undo potty training but...I can't remember... ^~^U

LilBouncyDerpy said:
How do I practice letting go? I think I saw an article somewhere on how to undo potty training but...I can't remember... ^~^U

It gets discussed here from time to time. A few actually untrain themselves (and very rarely, with unexpected and undesired results) but most don't. Typically people will just get more and more comfortable with lightly waking, wetting their diaper, and getting back to sleep as soon as possible. That's what I do. Depending on how much I've had to drink before bed, my diaper gets wet maybe 3-5 times on any given night.

Though I have had a couple "close encounters". One time I hadn't had much to drink that night, went to bed, got up in the morning and was still dry. Owell whatever. I got up and went into the bathroom and dropped my diaper, and it hit a bit solid on the floor. "oh... is that wet? yes it is!" For a moment I thought I'd wet in my sleep, but then I finally remembered waking up briefly once overnight to wet my diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back