Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1st time sleeping in a diaper last night

Default 1st time sleeping in a diaper last night

1st time sleeping in a diaper last night and i wake up wet this is not normal as i wear for fun properly to do with all the energy drinks i drank last night i was wearing a Lille Supreme maxi

Quote Originally Posted by drynitechris View Post
    1st time sleeping in a diaper last night and i wake up wet this is not normal as i wear for fun properly to do with all the energy drinks i drank last night i was wearing a Lille Supreme maxi
    Guess it's a good thing you were wearing then =P

First time I slept in a diaper I didn't get any sleep because I was so exited and happy.

Quote Originally Posted by drynitechris View Post
    Yes but i can understand your concern.

Hope you hade a cozy time

Quote Originally Posted by Crinklebuttt View Post
    First time I slept in a diaper I didn't get any sleep because I was so exited and happy.
    It's pretty common for peopel to have to take off their diaper to get to sleep when they first start wearing because of this. But then the time will come when you happen to fall asleep, and either wake up during the night or wake up in the morning, and are diapered. You'll never forget the first time that happens, it'll be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    It's pretty common for peopel to have to take off their diaper to get to sleep when they first start wearing because of this. But then the time will come when you happen to fall asleep, and either wake up during the night or wake up in the morning, and are diapered. You'll never forget the first time that happens, it'll be amazing.
    That happened a decade ago I now have no problems every night. I have always been a DL but when I got the freedom to indulge in my desire it was amazing. I was shaking with excitement when I taped on my first adult diaper.

Same. I couldn't get to sleep the first night I wore. Though I got used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crinklebuttt View Post
    That happened a decade ago I now have no problems every night. I have always been a DL but when I got the freedom to indulge in my desire it was amazing. I was shaking with excitement when I taped on my first adult diaper.
    There's nothing quite like the first. And of course half of us probably messed up the tapes and had to do them again

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Yes i agree it is an amazing feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Yes i agree it is an amazing feeling.
    I know years ago, before I had diapers, more than once I'd have "that dream", where somehow I'd found and put on a diaper and can feel it, and then wake up, still expecting to be wearing that diaper, and reach down and... it's gone, it wasn't real. Such disappointment!