Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: 1st time sleeping in a diaper last night

  1. #1

    Default 1st time sleeping in a diaper last night

    1st time sleeping in a diaper last night and i wake up wet this is not normal as i wear for fun properly to do with all the energy drinks i drank last night i was wearing a Lille Supreme maxi

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by drynitechris View Post
    1st time sleeping in a diaper last night and i wake up wet this is not normal as i wear for fun properly to do with all the energy drinks i drank last night i was wearing a Lille Supreme maxi
    Guess it's a good thing you were wearing then =P

  3. #3

    Default

    First time I slept in a diaper I didn't get any sleep because I was so exited and happy.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by drynitechris View Post
    1st time sleeping in a diaper last night and i wake up wet this is not normal as i wear for fun properly to do with all the energy drinks i drank last night i was wearing a Lille Supreme maxi
    Yes but i can understand your concern.

    Hope you hade a cozy time

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Crinklebuttt View Post
    First time I slept in a diaper I didn't get any sleep because I was so exited and happy.
    It's pretty common for peopel to have to take off their diaper to get to sleep when they first start wearing because of this. But then the time will come when you happen to fall asleep, and either wake up during the night or wake up in the morning, and are diapered. You'll never forget the first time that happens, it'll be amazing.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    It's pretty common for peopel to have to take off their diaper to get to sleep when they first start wearing because of this. But then the time will come when you happen to fall asleep, and either wake up during the night or wake up in the morning, and are diapered. You'll never forget the first time that happens, it'll be amazing.
    That happened a decade ago I now have no problems every night. I have always been a DL but when I got the freedom to indulge in my desire it was amazing. I was shaking with excitement when I taped on my first adult diaper.

  7. #7

    Default

    Same. I couldn't get to sleep the first night I wore. Though I got used to it.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Crinklebuttt View Post
    That happened a decade ago I now have no problems every night. I have always been a DL but when I got the freedom to indulge in my desire it was amazing. I was shaking with excitement when I taped on my first adult diaper.
    There's nothing quite like the first. And of course half of us probably messed up the tapes and had to do them again

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    It's pretty common for peopel to have to take off their diaper to get to sleep when they first start wearing because of this. But then the time will come when you happen to fall asleep, and either wake up during the night or wake up in the morning, and are diapered. You'll never forget the first time that happens, it'll be amazing.
    Yes i agree it is an amazing feeling.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Yes i agree it is an amazing feeling.
    I know years ago, before I had diapers, more than once I'd have "that dream", where somehow I'd found and put on a diaper and can feel it, and then wake up, still expecting to be wearing that diaper, and reach down and... it's gone, it wasn't real. Such disappointment!

Similar Threads

  1. What Night Time Diaper
    By betabike in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 20-Feb-2013, 12:08
  2. Night time diaper problems?
    By Soul93 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-Feb-2013, 05:09
  3. sleep last night for the first time diaper.
    By ju123 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-Jan-2013, 13:24
  4. Sleeping in diaper all night
    By Pikachu in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 31-Jul-2011, 21:12
  5. My first diaper + wet night time experience =]
    By Tommy in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-Jul-2009, 21:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.