Depends Protection with Tabs Gone - What Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyKid

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been wearing Depends Protection with Tabs for a few months but on my last trip to Walmart they were on clearance. I have one pack left but am looking for what to wear after they are gone. The biggest thing I need to worry about is price. My husband refuses to let me spend much on diapers at a time; this usually makes shopping on line impossible because of shipping costs, and he doesn't consider saving up for a case a viable option. Is there a comparable budget diaper that I could likely source locally?

I am going to say that I hope diapers aren't going the way of Wal-Mart and disappearing lol I am only kidding of course!

A suggestion:
Try the WALGREEN's "CERTAINTY" brand "Fitted Briefs".
That is what I use that are low cost.

caitianx said:
A suggestion:
Try the WALGREEN's "CERTAINTY" brand "Fitted Briefs".
That is what I use that are low cost.

I would say Depends are about the best you can get in stores. I wasn't much of a fan of the Certainty. If I remember correctly, aren't they cloth backed now?

If you can find Tranquillity ATNs those are pretty reasonably priced for a pretty damn good diaper. Otherwise, it's going to be hard to find something without ordering online.

Other thing you can do, which I have done a few times, is keep an eye out on Craigslist. I managed to find a case (96) of ATNs for $45 and a case of Tena Supers for $40.

Sam's club 48 diapers 21or 22 dollars I dubble up on mine.
They are certainty brand just in bulk packaging.
They are two Velcro tapes cloth back so can stretch a little be careful pulling to tite you can tare a tape off.
But work well for me.
Plus if you hit thrift stores you can find some for 3.99 to 6.99 a package
Of 12

I've been able to find Attends waistband briefs (plastic-backed) in some medical supply stores, but I'm not sure how common that is. As far as easily available (and reasonably priced) products go, Attends holds up about as well as any of them.

I've also heard of people having good luck at Goodwill/other thrift stores, but that's not ever going to be a guarantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back