Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first ever Accident

Unhappy My first ever Accident

Last night i had my first ever accident but fortunanly i was saved by my CLOTH diaper, sadly this is a diaper i only use for comfort and thickness over my plastic plants.... it was during the night, and i woke up with a wet diaper, it took a while to realize i only had my cloth diaper on!

So im wondering if anyone would guide me on how to wash it? i tried hand washing it, without success

So if anyone could post how to wash a cloth diaper with PVC outter cover in a washing machine and a dryer, i would highly appreciate it!

this is a diaper i only use for comfort and thickness over my plastic plants....

I'm puzzled why you'd wear diapers OVER your plastic pants ... ???

well, i obviously have a diaper inside the plastic pants but sometimes i like it thick so i wear the cloth diaper for more comfort and thickness, cause i dont want it to get messy if my diaper leaks

The usual approach to products like that is a low-temperature wash ( 30-40C ,to avoid damaging the PVC), followed by air-drying. What exactly do you mean by "without success"?

well, i simply put it under the wash and scrubbed it xD wasnt very effect, only was for a few minutes, but i will try to wash it that way thanks

was your diaper wet or messy? you didn't say, but considering the difficulty you're having, I'm assuming not just wet?

but hey, bright side... you were wearing a diaper!

nono, fortunanly just wetting but it has never happend to be before! so i had no idea what to do since it was cloth ;p

I've seen at least one cloth diaper manufacturer recommend Arm & Hammer with Oxiclean laundry detergent. That's what I use (I used it even before getting my first cloth diaper). There's also diaper-specific detergents out there, but I don't think you want someone asking why you have that. ;-)

i have a AIO i wear and i just throw it into the wash with my regular clothes. havent had an issue yet. easiest way imo

I have to wash stuff in the sink. I usually use oxyclean, I need a new bottle of it lol. If all you are washing is your diaper, then I suggest that approach.