Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am not sure Whether to feel ashamed Or not

Default I am not sure Whether to feel ashamed Or not

When i went to the Kids playground to Play early Morning, i didn't relise the sign outside the Gate Said "warning, CCTV Monitoring 24/7" and "suitable for children Age 3-15" and i am 18, i tend to look younger than my Age but how Long will i be able to get away with this for?

I am worried about the CCTV and Whether or not the Council will think i am a lunatic. But mind today, i spent an hour in the playground and no Police had Shown up, this is the First Time me Playing in their as an adult. I wasn't vadalising anything, i was just Playing, Do you think the Council will ignore this Or Start saying something?

- - - Updated - - -

I went when they wouldn't be any Kids around

Ho no you went to one with cameras?

Perhaps you should pack a bag for when they come for you.
    Hee,hee

No only jocking.

You got no need to worry.
    my local one also has cameras and is watch 24 7 because of vandalism in the past they are there to protect children and to catch vandals not to catch us Little being ourselves.

I have a physical appearance of 48 year old man and I haven't heard anything.

They are a good way of working out and if you felt pleasure from your time in the playground then there isn't a problem.

P.S. did the sign mention whether it was a physical age or mental age.
    If they can't make their signage clear it's not my fault your honour.

Hee,hee
    Last edited by siysiy; 30-May-2016 at 20:25.

If this is for SERIOUS - then take serious note - it will be only a matter of time before action is taken - all it will take is one inappropriate moment and you will be labeled as (potential) child molester !
    Don't be that person - act your age in some other place out of common view. One closing comment if action is taken seriously your computer (this thing right here) may be vulnerable to be used as
    evidence in a court of law to establish your state of mind and health. Please be very careful !

AND on another note - if this is just a post to gather fantasy interest in a story line - be careful there also ! I am not sure Whether to feel ashamed Or not * well don't be your thoughts
    are still private as long as you do your thinking in a private personal space -childrens play lots excluded !

They're coming to take you away haha hehee

No I'm joking! You won't be labelled a child molester that's just daft, me and Sisi go on playgrounds all the time, people join in sometimes haha..

The police won't come and nothing will be done, the age thing means nothing.. I'm 2 and I'm going on the damn playground, people find it cute cause they told me so so shh..

Angelic, be yourself and if you want to play on the playground then play on the playground

I almost got cut out of a baby swing by firemen in a playground that said 3-12 years and everyone just laughed, I got out fine and I still fit in baby swings, that one was just too high for me to get out of.. Google adult stuck in baby swing and you'll see how many people play on parks hehe

Quote Originally Posted by babylock1 View Post
    If this is for SERIOUS - then take serious note - it will be only a matter of time before action is taken - all it will take is one inappropriate moment and you will be labeled as (potential) child molester !
    Don't be that person - act your age in some other place out of common view. One closing comment if action is taken seriously your computer (this thing right here) may be vulnerable to be used as
    evidence in a court of law to establish your state of mind and health. Please be very careful !

AND on another note - if this is just a post to gather fantasy interest in a story line - be careful there also ! I am not sure Whether to feel ashamed Or not * well don't be your thoughts
    are still private as long as you do your thinking in a private personal space -childrens play lots excluded !

Next you'll be saying you don't believe in fairies.

And every time a little girl or a little boy says they don't believe in fairies a fairy falls down dead and that's not very nice.

I believe in fairies I do I do.

The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.

You're not the same as you were before, you were much more muchier. you've lost your muchness!

I'm sorry I think we lost our marbles.. Well I don't think I ever had any in the first place

Don't worry about it, the police have more things to worry about then an adult in a playground. Particularly a young adult, I've fooled around with friends in play parks loads of times.

Quote Originally Posted by jAMIEISAWESOME View Post
    Don't worry about it, the police have more things to worry about then an adult in a playground. Particularly a young adult, I've fooled around with friends in play parks loads of times.
    On my Own.

- - - Updated - - -

??

Google adult stuck in baby swing and you'll see how many people play on parks hehe
    Wow I 'm glad I followed that advice ! Well Angelic the maximum age is 15 for the playground and if you look younger that your 18 years, i guess it will be fine, nobody gonna ask for your ID then. If you are anxious about the monitoring thing well, i learned that by working in a fast food with surveillance cameras : It's actually not legal to observe someone directly (in live) through a security camera. (at the exemption of place as airport, customs maybe....?) They are rather used to register and be viewed offline in case of problems (lack of money in the cash register, if there are damages or thefts or aggression on the spot for investigation need....) but not in live for no good reason. And it makes sense, we could not pay someone to stay all day sitting at the monitor screens . I don't know whether this law applies to all monitored public places or in your country / area . But it seems likely. Even if it's not the case, you're just playing on a playground. Yeah people may potentially though it's strange, but after all, technically/legally you're still a teenager and you did nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    On my Own.

- - - Updated - - -

??
    Should still be alright, I've walked my dog before and out of boredom decided to go into a deserted playground and swing on the swings on my own.