Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best store-brand diaper?

Default Best store-brand diaper?

Alright, so, I have 4 different stores in walking distance.

1. Walgreens (<1mile)
    2. CVS (1.5</=2miles)
    3. Meijer (1.25miles EXACT)
    4. Walmart (1.35miles EXACT -note, the walmart is literally across the street from meijers)

im trying to find a good store brand diaper, so... Give me a sign!

(yes, when I say store-brand I mean diapers you can buy at a store, not necessarily Storebrand generic)

Wal-Greens, your choice is either Depends (my kind) or the Generic brand (which isn't so good in my opinion)

I don't go to CVS or Meijer, so I don't know about them.

Your choice is likely to be a bit bigger at Wal-Mart. Besides typical baby diapers, I believe they also have Depends, and of course GoodNites and Underjams. I don't usually do my diaper shopping there, so I'm not entirely sure...

Wal Mart...they have depends, tena (Pads and pull ups), Assurence, Poise, Goodnites, underjams, and baby diapers

I like CVS brand day/night briefs, they are cheap and work well, especially if you double diaper.

Default such thing as a 'best' store diaper...they're all uber terrible and not worth it. Something like Tena Ultras are maybe $1/per diaper and well worth the extra cents!

CVS brand and Wal-Greens brand are very similar, only real difference is the tapes now (CVS has better tapes)
    Both are OKAY.
    Not good, just okay.

Hit up the Walgreens or CVS. Their diapers are wonderful (for a store brand).

I say go with the Depends. That's about the best store bought diaper I've found.

Here most stores either carry a generic brand (usually something made by Tyco), the basic 6 tape Attends (so-so quality), or if yoiur lucky Tena Super (some still have the tapes, not the stupid velcro-like things). Some stores also carry Kendall Lille and I have seen one store carrying McKesson - which I have no idea how good that is.

Depends is also widely carried - either the pull-up variety or the Maximums.
    Last edited by NovaSurf; 10-Apr-2009 at 15:58. Reason: forgot something