Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I was thinking of getting up early to tommrrow Morning Around 7 oclock and heading to the Kids playground to Play on the Swings and Slides.

Would it be a good idea because i really Want to Play, am i Likely to See anybody because it's going to be a Bank Holiday? I will only spent an hour and then Head back if i See any Kids.

Hee,hee yea go for it. Its great fun and will set you up for the day. Just be careful that there isn't any small children with their parents. As you don't want any misunderstanding. I usually go when it is getting dark. But then you run the risk of teenagers.

Looks like LittleBelle and I are setting a new trend. Hee, hee

As you are female there won't be any concerns, if it was a male in a kids playground then there may be cause for concerns

I love playgrounds but I live in a really small town, dont wanna share my little side with these people.
But there is a way to sneak some time in the swings: pretend you're talking on your cellphone - then you can sit pretty much anywhere cause people will automatically think that you are not aware of where you're sitting since your brain is preoccupied with talking or texting.

I understand you...Near my home, there is a great playground with various play area . I went there when I was a child. And recently I'm a bit nostalgic but i don't dare going alone. Magnolia has a very good point with the idea of sitting by texting or calling. Plus some people wander / walk around or grip object during a phonecall , so it would seem natural. But in terms of climbing / playing it seems better to be accompanied by someone else. Because I get the impression that a person playing alone in a park can be seem like a Looner ? While two teenagers or young adults who play and goofing around would be less " suspicious" and just looking like not taking themselves seriously/carefree/harmless. By the way i've seen that, some adults can be on playground and use the play area's equipment for their workout. So if you go on a playground early on the morning, for your jogging for exemple, it would be fine for people, especially if you wear sport clothes? (my english is bad today, sorry i hope i sound clear).

Thats why i am going early! So no-one will see me being a looner! And i Could always pretend to be working out, good idea! You're a Genius!

Go for it! Me and Sisi go to the park lots and it's lots of fun!

Thanks, i will, Hope it doesn't rain!

- - - Updated - - -

magnolia said:
I love playgrounds but I live in a really small town, dont wanna share my little side with these people.
But there is a way to sneak some time in the swings: pretend you're talking on your cellphone - then you can sit pretty much anywhere cause people will automatically think that you are not aware of where you're sitting since your brain is preoccupied with talking or texting.
in a fenced Area?

Angelic said:
Thanks, i will, Hope it doesn't rain!

- - - Updated - - -

in a fenced Area?

In Sweden the playgrounds are not fenced :)

That's strange, the Small children's playground is always fenced here in the UK

If you own your own home, you could build or buy your own playground. Two of my kids have done that for their children, our grandchildren. There's nothing wrong with swinging with the grandchildren...haha.

All this talk about playgrounds makes me wanna go too! I haven't "played" in years. Sounds like so much fun. I can't remember the last time I played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back