• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New to community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyFaceMike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Haii everybody I would like to introduce myself. My name is Michael and I am 19 years old. I want to give you a little info about myself. I have Aspergers which is a form of high functioning Autism and I am very smart. Sooo basically ever since I was around 10 or 11 years old I started having wierd feelings about wearing diapers. At first I didn't know why and I never told anyone. But I have always had those feelings ever since. I live at home still and I got the courage to buy medium teddy bambinos from online because the urges kept getting stronger and stronger. I have sorry " wet dreams still" and a lot of my teen years they switched back and fourth from girls to wetting a diaper. I get excited from both. I live with my family still and I will be starting college soon. But like I said I ordered them online and they feel soooo comfy and soft on me. They come up to my belly button. I am so happy I let those feelings out and I will continue to wear them. I have not told anyone but my mom loves me more than anything and I think she will understand if I explain to her since I kept those feelings secret my whole life. I dont want to be made fun of either. I am into a lot of manly things like sports cars and fishing and stuff. But only I love to wear diapers and I am not an AB. So That's all I wanted to say and it is nice to meet you all. Oh and one more thing, Tips on trying to be discreet would be nice. Thanks :)

BabyFaceMike said:
Haii everybody I would like to introduce myself. My name is Michael and I am 19 years old. I want to give you a little info about myself. I have Aspergers which is a form of high functioning Autism and I am very smart. Sooo basically ever since I was around 10 or 11 years old I started having wierd feelings about wearing diapers. At first I didn't know why and I never told anyone. But I have always had those feelings ever since. I live at home still and I got the courage to buy medium teddy bambinos from online because the urges kept getting stronger and stronger. I have sorry " wet dreams still" and a lot of my teen years they switched back and fourth from girls to wetting a diaper. I get excited from both. I live with my family still and I will be starting college soon. But like I said I ordered them online and they feel soooo comfy and soft on me. They come up to my belly button. I am so happy I let those feelings out and I will continue to wear them. I have not told anyone but my mom loves me more than anything and I think she will understand if I explain to her since I kept those feelings secret my whole life. I dont want to be made fun of either. I am into a lot of manly things like sports cars and fishing and stuff. But only I love to wear diapers and I am not an AB. So That's all I wanted to say and it is nice to meet you all. Oh and one more thing, Tips on trying to be discreet would be nice. Thanks :)

Hi BabyFaceMike

Welcome to our community,

Firstly that is an interesting name for someone that not identifying themselves as an AB. And way your only 19 and just got back in to diapers so there hope for you yet.

Hee, hee. I dare you to try a pacifier. You might never look back.

OK my tips on being back in diapers. Depends if you are planning on going 24/7 or if you just going to wear at night and for relaxation.

If you are planing on going 24/7 you are going to need a changing bag with at least 2 changes wetwips and power and a desposable bag to put used depers in. All this can be at the bottem of a bag and you put a jumper or school books on top so no one notices. Rash cream is a good idea to have as well.

I sergest at least 3 changes a day. One when you get up one at lunch time and one before you go to bed. And if wet one at tea time. You don't won't nappy rash. That a pain in the bum. Hee, hee.

I wear a oneize the one the do up between the legs this stop the diaper playing pick poo if you bend over. Also they are really soft on your skin.

I would encourage you to let your mum know as it is easier being open with your family about being a DL then trying to hide it. But you know your family better so that's up to you.

Well we are all very freandly hear so enjoy.

Sisi

Thanks for the advice :) Is it weird or odd to have this fetish? I mean should I be embarrassed? I don't really care what people think because they are so thick and crinkly and feel good. I pay for them myself and am technically considered and adult. By the way I heard a lot more people like them than I thought . I would also like to meet new fiends

BabyFaceMike said:
Thanks for the advice :) Is it weird or odd to have this fetish? I mean should I be embarrassed? I don't really care what people think because they are so thick and crinkly and feel good. I pay for them myself and am technically considered and adult. By the way I heard a lot more people like them than I thought . I would also like to meet new fiends

Welcome, Mike.

Your questions depend on how you define weird or odd. Being a DL is certainly not standard behavior for your average person. But you've found ADISC, so you can probably see that there's a whole community of people who share your interests.

Basically everyone here wears diapers to some degree. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back