Thread: Possible AB?

Default Possible AB?

I so work at a hotel and just checked-in this really cute girl. Probably in her mid to early 20's and her bag had disney princess's on it and she was also carrying a leopard and manatee plushies. It caught my attention right away. What do you guys think? Is she probably an adult baby? Or am i just looking too deeply at this?

You're looking too deeply into this, I know many girls who have Disney things that they take out in public and it's also common for girls to cuddle a plush toy or sleep with one

Hey if you get the opatunity talk to her you never know. Ask her what her plushie called. If she has a name for it. Then the chanses are she is a Little, then tell her what yours are called.

I am sour I saw anouth Little in town one day, but I did talk to him. That's you have better luck.

Quote Originally Posted by sisi View Post

Hey if you get the opatunity talk to her you never know. Ask her what her plushie called. If she has a name for it. Then the chanses are she is a Little, then tell her what yours are called.

I am sour I saw anouth Little in town one day, but I did talk to him. That's you have better luck.

We made small talk for about 10 minutes while she waited on her friend but i never asked about her plushie, was too nervous to be wrong and was flustered enough i couldn't think of a way to bring it up casually.

We had a student at the middle school where I taught who would come to school dressed as Pikachu. She wore all yellow, wore a Pikachu backpack that had a detachable Pikachu plushie. I often wondered about her. The other kids talked about her behind her back, but junior high kids do that.

It's possible that she's an AB since it's difficult to tell. You wouldn't get the impression that I'm an ABDL from seeing me check into a hotel. But I wouldn't conclude that this chick is an ABDL because she has a princess bag and plushies.

You're just being hopeful. Very seriously doubt she's AB.

You could ask housekeeping what the thought. But maybe that would violate maid/guest privilege.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AAO View Post
    You could ask housekeeping what the thought. But maybe that would violate maid/guest privilege.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha i would have but i feel that would raise some questions to why i was asking certain questions about a guest.