diaper showing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here recently my wife has pointed out a few times that my diaper has been showing, in a restaurant, out shopping, and more than a few times when we have had company over. So far nobody else has said anything about it. I personally am comfortable with the fact that I have to wear diapers. It doesn't change the person that I am it's just something I have to deal with. If anyone was to say anything about it I would tell them so what if they have a problem with it tough.

Now my wife points it out to me on a near constant basis, she's actually looking for it is the trick though. She chuckles about it and wonders how anyone could possibly miss it, but I assure her I've been dealing with this my whole life and people don't tend to go to that conclusion unprompted as a general rule, heh

I have a very embarrasing story about this. One time at work I had decided i'd try to work in the supermarkt with a pull-up on. But what I did'n keep in mind is that we don't always have the right size of shirt for everyone. And ofcourse this time I had to wear a medium instead of a large so it was a little bit short. Then half an our later my female boss came by as i was bending down to grab something that fell on the ground. She saw the waistband of the diaper and she whispered "I would pull up my pants if i were you" I was so embarrassed. Then after my shift, she took me upstairs and asked if erveything was allright. My face must have been so red! Everytime I saw her again I was really embarrassed.

At least she didn't laugh at you and she is concerned, just tell her that you are fine and dealing with nessesity evil, it's better than wetting your pants, I know what I would choose between cold wet smelly pants that everyone would know about or a pull-up or diaper peeking, I like it when my diapers shows but not a lot of people are going to notice that in comparison to the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back