Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Hiya! I new sissy and got my first pack of Goodnites today, along wif a cute paci. Jus wanted to say hi an want some sissy tips.

Welcome!

Are you thinking of things you can get away with in public or are you thinking mostly in private (or with a friend)?

I see that you are not new to ADISC, so I am making a presumption here in that you are new to either identifying as a sissy or perhaps even experiencing these feelings.

As one who first came to realize my sissy side not all that long ago, I can somewhat relate. From my perspective, I share with you to just enjoy exploring this part of yourself. Investigate those things that intrigue you. There are a lot of sissy babies here on ADISC, that differ greatly in their perspectives from being mostly sissy or even transgender, to those of us who enjoy being a masculine male but realize they have a much softer side and at times really enjoy wearing things that are pretty and more effeminate in nature.

So my recommendations again are just to explore. Don't rush into anything, just take your time and figure out who you are and what you enjoy doing.

BabyDenise said:
Welcome!

Are you thinking of things you can get away with in public or are you thinking mostly in private (or with a friend)?
Thinking of things in private, like crossdressing. I has diapees and a paci though, no dresses. *pouts*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back