Noticed single tab diapers at Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey guys, I know some people don't have the luxury of ordering off the internet, I notice yesterday that Walmart carries there assurance brand diapers in single tab, I'm sure there clothed backed and you would need a stiffer or double diaper, but none the less their there.

Cool. Get some pics if you can.

I was not aware of a single tape design Assurance brand diaper.

Llayden said:
I was not aware of a single tape design Assurance brand diaper.

These do in fact exist but are very hard to find, they are not yet on walmarts website and only one store near me carries them, they are designed alot like the tena stretch and are not bad diapers overall, they are about as absorbant as any other store brand tape on diaper and are fairly comfortable though they are prone to giving you a wedgie and do tend to clump a bit in that area however at 15 bucks for a 40 pack I can deal with a wedgie or change more often.

Nice.

They leak big time junk The one's I tryed.
I dubble up the sam's club two tape ones it helps.

Ahhh by SWEET! I will definitely get some one day!

I just noticed these as well. IMHO they're much more like baby diapers than the 2-tapes version and I don't have any complaints.

KenworthW900b said:
These do in fact exist but are very hard to find, they are not yet on walmarts website and only one store near me carries them, they are designed alot like the tena stretch and are not bad diapers overall, they are about as absorbant as any other store brand tape on diaper and are fairly comfortable though they are prone to giving you a wedgie and do tend to clump a bit in that area however at 15 bucks for a 40 pack I can deal with a wedgie or change more often.
I have several then in their website, but I didn't think to alert anyone because, come on, it's a store brand diaper with an extra gimmicky feature. Nothing special about it otherwise.

I've never seen a Single-tab Assurance diaper, I'd be interested in trying it if it existed. In the day when they were still plastic backed they were actually my primary day diaper, but then Walmart ruined the brand by switching to dryer sheet backing.

Still, I'd consider picking up a bag if only for the novelty if it was a single-tab design.

They old style plastic backed were awesome, they had good absorbency and held tight to my body, the new cloth style has less absobancy and loosen up real bad

I purchased 1 package of them to try them out as a daytime diaper:
0530162223.jpg

Tell us how they do

pampers4U said:
Tell us how they do

They still suffer from the same issues you described. it would be a lot better if they took 3 inches off the side of each tab. It is not the worst; however, it is far from the best option available. I wiuld rate it 4/10.

The fit of this version of Walmart ASSURANCE diapers are that to me, they seem like a "G-String" undergarment for women. Also, the absorbency is still limited. But, they are cheap.

One of these companies will eventually come out with a single tab diaper that has pampers like stretchy fasteners, it's only a matter of time, perhaps the patent has a time lock on it

pampers4U said:
One of these companies will eventually come out with a single tab diaper that has pampers like stretchy fasteners, it's only a matter of time, perhaps the patent has a time lock on it

Tena Stretch are a fantastic single tape stretchy design. They actually work although it's unfortunate that they didn't pair the design with a bit more absorbency and some leak guards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back