Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noticed single tab diapers at Walmart

Default Noticed single tab diapers at Walmart

Hey guys, I know some people don't have the luxury of ordering off the internet, I notice yesterday that Walmart carries there assurance brand diapers in single tab, I'm sure there clothed backed and you would need a stiffer or double diaper, but none the less their there.

I was not aware of a single tape design Assurance brand diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Llayden View Post
    I was not aware of a single tape design Assurance brand diaper.
    These do in fact exist but are very hard to find, they are not yet on walmarts website and only one store near me carries them, they are designed alot like the tena stretch and are not bad diapers overall, they are about as absorbant as any other store brand tape on diaper and are fairly comfortable though they are prone to giving you a wedgie and do tend to clump a bit in that area however at 15 bucks for a 40 pack I can deal with a wedgie or change more often.

They leak big time junk The one's I tryed.
    I dubble up the sam's club two tape ones it helps.

Ahhh by SWEET! I will definitely get some one day!

I just noticed these as well. IMHO they're much more like baby diapers than the 2-tapes version and I don't have any complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by KenworthW900b View Post
    These do in fact exist but are very hard to find, they are not yet on walmarts website and only one store near me carries them, they are designed alot like the tena stretch and are not bad diapers overall, they are about as absorbant as any other store brand tape on diaper and are fairly comfortable though they are prone to giving you a wedgie and do tend to clump a bit in that area however at 15 bucks for a 40 pack I can deal with a wedgie or change more often.
    I have several then in their website, but I didn't think to alert anyone because, come on, it's a store brand diaper with an extra gimmicky feature. Nothing special about it otherwise.

I've never seen a Single-tab Assurance diaper, I'd be interested in trying it if it existed. In the day when they were still plastic backed they were actually my primary day diaper, but then Walmart ruined the brand by switching to dryer sheet backing.

Still, I'd consider picking up a bag if only for the novelty if it was a single-tab design.