Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF is wrong with Fedex???

Thumbs down WTF is wrong with Fedex???

I'm already running dangerously low on diapers, so I ordered a case of Molicare's from XP. They ship Fedex. Look at this retarded tracking route for a moment. (FYI: Read bottom to top)

Mar 7, 2009 3:24 AM Departed FedEx location CHARLOTTE, NC
    Mar 7, 2009 12:46 AM Arrived at FedEx location CHARLOTTE, NC
    (eta: March 10)
    Mar 6, 2009 9:37 PM Departed FedEx location Mills River, NC
    Mar 6, 2009 5:15 PM Arrived at FedEx location Mills River, NC
    Mar 6, 2009 5:34 AM At local FedEx facility FLETCHER, NC
    Mar 5, 2009 7:38 PM Departed FedEx location CHARLOTTE, NC
    Mar 5, 2009 4:10 PM Arrived at FedEx location CHARLOTTE, NC
    (eta: March 6)
    Mar 4, 2009 7:45 AM Departed FedEx location TOLEDO, OH
    Mar 4, 2009 6:23 AM Arrived at FedEx location TOLEDO, OH
    Mar 3, 2009 7:58 PM Left FedEx origin facility GRAND RAPIDS, MI
    Mar 3, 2009 4:48 PM Arrived at FedEx location GRAND RAPIDS, MI
    Mar 3, 2009 2:24 PM Picked up GRAND RAPIDS, MI
    Mar 2, 2009 11:03 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx
    (eta: March 5)

They wasted 2 days to accomplish absolutely nothing other than move my package right back where it was when it arrived in the state. So I beg the question: WHAT THE FUCK, FEDEX !

I'll update as soon as they arrive.

I'm having to resort to the Depends (that I shouldn't have to be using in the first place, thanks for going cloth-covered, Assurance!). I'm also going to have to cancel my weekend trip out of town because there's no way I can make it with the 4 diapers that I have left and I've already spent my diaper budget on this order. I'm going to be without any diapers for 2 days (or more if they delay it again). I cannot leave my home until they arrive. The best I can do is fold some towels in my pants and do lots of laundry.

This stupid shit is stressing me out so much. I want to cry.
    Last edited by WoXxY; 07-Mar-2009 at 11:17.

Error404

"LULZ, DIS GAI WIL NEVA C IT CUMIN, LES SEN HIS PAKIJ EVRYWAR".

Sounds like some employed monkey made a bad judgement call to me.

Yes and I've UPS have my package in one of their warehouses for two days, before they shipped it past my house to another warehouse farther away.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    Yes and I've UPS have my package in one of their warehouses for two days, before they shipped it past my house to another warehouse farther away.
    I've had UPS do this to me also, I've had late packages at least a couple times because of this. Not to mention their insanely high brokerage fees and what not for international shipping. One time I paid more for the shipping by the time they tacked on all their fees than the package was worth and then it was damaged. I've pretty much decided never to use UPS again if at all possible, I'd have to be pretty desperate.

I've had decent experiences with Fedex though. Every time I've used them it came on time and they didn't have any insanely high fees for me to pay when it got here.

Hey, it could be worse. In Dubai they don't have adresses, so you have to draw a map if you want something delivered to your place.

Update: Delivered.

They updated 7am, delivered about 10am. Nice warning. If I'm lucky, it may not be too late to un-scrap my weekend plans.
    It was delivered while I wasn't even up yet, since I hadn't planned on it arriving TODAY it was sitting on my door step while company was arriving and had lots of time to inspect the outside of package. Thankfully the box only looked half destroyed, one side of each flap was ripped away from the tape. It was just one light tug away from being opened.

Yes, I'm very glad that they got here.

No, I really didn't need all the extra stress and worries.

Moral: NEVER ship anything breakable/private/time-sensative through Fedex if this is how you can expect your package to arrive.

Whenever I order anything from Newegg.com or XP medical the package fly's right over me to Sacramento. It then goes from Sacramento to the Stockton center then it finally gets to me.

In other words they are going to their closest shipping centers dispite maybe flying right over your head at one point. :P

Butterfly Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    Hey, it could be worse. In Dubai they don't have adresses, so you have to draw a map if you want something delivered to your place.
    I read in the book "An American Businessman in Japan" that house numbers in that country go in order of their construction, not in order of their physical placement. So you could drive down a street and might go "127, 101, 152, 100" instead of the usual "101, 103, 105, ..." It must suck to be a delivery agent in Japan.

All I'm going to say is at least they're not UPS. UPS is horrid. I was expectly a package from them, but never received a delivery notice or phone call (note: my phone number was on file with them AND written on the package). All they did was leave a delivery notice on the outside of the apartment building at one of the several possible entrances (happening to be the entrance I *never* use.

I finall logged in and checked the tracking number only to see that they had tried to deliver it three times and if I didn't contact them they would ship it back at my expensive :/

So I phone them up and they only deliver during business hours (when I'm at work) and the only place that UPS actually owns is out by the airport (other end of the city) and is only open until 5...no way I can make it there in time. So I had to *PAY* $10 to have them send it to one of the PRIVATELY OWNED UPS stores closer to where I live.

F**k UPS with a rake...

[/rant]

Can you file a complaint, be like "I paid good money for you to ship it, and I see it just went back and forth. I'd like an explanation."