Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I had a day of this, but i have to buy 40 diapers a Week instead of just 30 because i to in diapers more. It has a Real Baby feel to it and it's good. I am a Little confident in Using more diapers, but i always seem to think, Can anything See, hear Or smell that i am peeing? Will it Show up? Will i leak? Do i have a wet Patch? I just Need to learn how to Trust my diapers more.

you can do it :D i was once 24/7 for a good 2year stretch...hope to get back to that someday

I hope to do that someday, I am glad for you.

Go for it! I wish I could do the same but my current life situation forbids me from doing so...

I did some basic diaper math this morning.
Right now I use 2 diapers a day, when I get home from work I change into one then I put a new one on for bed
On the weekends I generally go 24/7 and I am at three a day (I wear absorbant ones) so speaking I use 16 diapers a week. That's 64 diapers a month.

LilBouncyDerpy said:
Go for it! I wish I could do the same but my current life situation forbids me from doing so...
Aggreed.

I, Autism and Cerebral Palsy guy have been in diapers 24/7 since 1987.

The question I have is for those that are 24/7 and use their diapers only for PeePee, how many diapers do you go though a day, and when do you change your diaper?

I would think that you would need wake up, after lunch, after work, after dinner, and at bed time, would 5 diapers do it?

Usually 5-7 diapers for me, i change it when i need to.

- - - Updated - - -

I Need about 40 a week to be on the safe side.

I went 24/7 for 2 and half weeks. I was using 3 a day.

first off invest in some velcro style cloth diaper for around the house or where it's not a problem to change and save the wet ones. i would buy tranquility topliner booster M-XL for booster in the cloth diapers they help keep you dryer as well as the messy ones can be thrown away. they are cheap i get my for amazon. for everyday disposable i like wellness by far the best i have ever worn not so baby but you can dress them up if you want. to this day i still have that baby feeling when i wet myself it never get old. oh and never forget the plastic pants should i say more giggle.
huggies Annie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back