Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am going to stop Using the Potty alltogether

Default I am going to stop Using the Potty alltogether

I had a day of this, but i have to buy 40 diapers a Week instead of just 30 because i to in diapers more. It has a Real Baby feel to it and it's good. I am a Little confident in Using more diapers, but i always seem to think, Can anything See, hear Or smell that i am peeing? Will it Show up? Will i leak? Do i have a wet Patch? I just Need to learn how to Trust my diapers more.

you can do it i was once 24/7 for a good 2year stretch...hope to get back to that someday

I hope to do that someday, I am glad for you.

Go for it! I wish I could do the same but my current life situation forbids me from doing so...

I did some basic diaper math this morning.
    Right now I use 2 diapers a day, when I get home from work I change into one then I put a new one on for bed
    On the weekends I generally go 24/7 and I am at three a day (I wear absorbant ones) so speaking I use 16 diapers a week. That's 64 diapers a month.

Quote Originally Posted by LilBouncyDerpy View Post
    Go for it! I wish I could do the same but my current life situation forbids me from doing so...
    Aggreed.

I, Autism and Cerebral Palsy guy have been in diapers 24/7 since 1987.

The question I have is for those that are 24/7 and use their diapers only for PeePee, how many diapers do you go though a day, and when do you change your diaper?

I would think that you would need wake up, after lunch, after work, after dinner, and at bed time, would 5 diapers do it?

Usually 5-7 diapers for me, i change it when i need to.

- - - Updated - - -

I Need about 40 a week to be on the safe side.