GoodnitesFan97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
What do you think is the best diaper to wear to bed if you're an ABDL or TDBL?

My opinion is Goodnites because the sides are stretchy, have good graphics, and they can hold a lot especially at night.

I am unsure if you are attempting to troll, or are just new to the Internet. If I had to choose based on your earlier posts, I would pick the later. I applaud you for having decent grammar in this post; however, unless you are 12(or have a really slender build) that would be far from the most ideal choice. I would recommend that you do some searching on this or other sites, before making a moronic statement.

If you got kidnapped and are being held in a Goodnites warehouse just say so and we will send help, otherwise you have missed allot of good diapers the last ten years and hopefully will not miss the next ten.

Everyone has an opinion on fit and function and at leat a top five with a day and nite "go to" diaper, try some adult baby diapers that will hold a tsunami compared to Goodnites and are designed to fit the body you are in now, not the one you had in your youth, times change bodies change and your diapers certainly need change, we have people here who track on a spreadsheet the fit and function of many great diapers and those that did run with the big Dawgs and are out of production ( sadly ).

Buy some, try some , ask questions!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

goodnights hold a lot if you're twelve, and still have a child's size bladder. and they aren't even designed for a full bladder release of a 12 year old, just the leaking and drain down of an over-full bladder.

They are adorable, though.

Also, if you are an adult male and have hips narrow enough to fit in them, you're still going to have issues with male anatomy. the crotch isn't wide enough to fit around adult testicles, and the waist isn't high enough to contain the normal 8 to 10 erections that the average male gets during their sleep. those would either tear out the sides from extended pressure, or cause the head of the penis to poke out of the waste band, get caught there when flaccid by the elastic, and cause your wetting to totally miss the diaper.

It's just the guy's opinion, man.

Goodnites will always hold a special place in my heart for being the first diaper I wore.

depends on your situation, Goodnites are good if your 18 and can't afford anything better and still live at home with parents. They do leak occasionally if you flood them to much. However if your parents aren't too nosey and you can buy things online without them asking "what is in that package?" Then go for a premium brand diaper like an M4. If I could buy diapers online then I would but I can't because I know they would come in a large package and my parents would be nosey as to what's inside. One day I will buy a premium diaper but at the moment I can't as I live with my parents, one day I will find a good excuse as to what's in the package.
Also I'm sure there are other good diapers which you can buy in stores.

Not only Goodnites are good for bed but Luvs, Pampers, Pull-Ups(even if they aren't that stretchy), and a few more are OK to wear to bed, and i really need to try Underjams.

GoodnitesFan97 said:
Not only Goodnites are good for bed but Luvs, Pampers, Pull-Ups(even if they aren't that stretchy), and a few more are OK to wear to bed, and i really need to try Underjams.

What about Abena Abri-Flex and Tranquility Overnight? Those hold a lot than the GoodNites. You should try them one day.

GoodnitesFan97 said:

I think you aren't aware of a whole world of very good adult diapers, especially for ABDLs. The best diaper to wear to bed, in terms of comfort, protection, and looks, imo, is probably the ABU line of premiums. I really like Littlepawz and a lot of people like the space or the simple, which are the exact same diaper but with a space theme or plain white respectively.

Close behind that is the Bambino Bellisimo, and then right behind there are a number of premium adult diapers like dry 24/7, Abenas, and I'm sure some others that I'm forgetting off the top of my head of equivalent quality.

The thing with all these adult diapers is that they'll cover you much better and be way less likely to leak than goodnites or any of the baby diapers worn by an adult, will probably be more comfortable because they're designed for an adult body (though your taste may vary), and will be much sturdier over the course of a night of rolling around by an adult.

I Really want to try them but i can't afford them because i don't have a credit card yet to get them online.

Is your bank the only one that doesn't issue debit cards backed by Visa or are you saying you can not afford them and want to go into debt spending more than you make ( it's the theme song of the US Treasury department ) .

You can get debit cards anywhere. You can get then at Wal-Mart, Walgreens, grocery stores, and basically anywhere else.

GoodnitesFan97 said:
I Really want to try them but i can't afford them because i don't have a credit card yet to get them online.

You're definitely missing out. There's so many real diapers out there that are so much more comfortable and hold so much more.

Don't get me wrong, I like Goodnites too, but they're usually used as a stuffer under a Tranquility ATN (one of my favorites).

All time favorite, I'd have to say is the Abena M4. Thickest, most comfortable, best fit, highest capacity, and overall most "worth it" diaper I've used. They're a bit pricey though if you don't use them to their capacity.

GoodnitesFan97 said:

You can get free samples online.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
You can get debit cards anywhere. You can get then at Wal-Mart, Walgreens, grocery stores, and basically anywhere else.
Can you help me find daylight savings time, what the he'll bank is that in because my MAC card does not work for that, I can get plenty of diapers but not enough sleep!

I'm not sure what you're asking.

GoodnitesFan97 said:
What do you think is the best diaper to wear to bed if you're an ABDL or TDBL?

My opinion is Goodnites because the sides are stretchy, have good graphics, and they can hold a lot especially at night.

I consider bedtime to be the best time to pad up thick and comfortable. Graphics don't matter much under cover, and so for me anyway the "medical look" of some diapers no longer matters for overnight. Capacity, comfort, and since I sleep on my back with my hands on my hips, I need one that has a comfortable feel to the front. (I try to avoid hard plastics and tapes that poke my wrists) Similarly, waistband elastic isn't as important overnight. So the Abena Xplus 4's work very nicely.

I've got a good selection here though, so I mix it up. I don't usually wear the same diaper two nights in a row. This morning I woke up in a DCA Kitten. Of course if you don't intend to wet overnight, that changes your options quite a bit. Me OTOH, I only very rarely wake up dry, and often have my high capacity diaper well-used by morning, so something as thin as a goodnight would be a terrible choice based purely on capacity.

But..... I do have to somewhat take back what I said about looks, at least when I sleep in on a Saturday morning. I always need to tape on a high capacity diaper Friday night, and usually go for one that will look good later. Then in the morning, wake up slowly and kick off the covers, and just lay there for awhile, and enjoy waking up in a better looking diaper.

Where?

GoodNites (pre 2003), Abena L4, Dry 24/7, ABU Simple/Space, Bambinos, Comficare, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back