What is the Best diaper to wear to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
AnimeDude892 said:
GoodNites (pre 2003), Abena L4, Dry 24/7, ABU Simple/Space, Bambinos, Comficare, etc.

I completely forgot that they changed the Goodnites. I miss the old ones =\

CVS91 said:
I completely forgot that they changed the Goodnites. I miss the old ones =\

Me too. I remember wearing GoodNites when the BMX design came out. I was 6 at the time. IDK if I've worn the old GoodNites back in 2002, but I remember wearing GoodNites since I was 4.
Nowadays the old GoodNites are so expensive on Ebay that I just can't get them until I find cheaper ones. I tried to find the old GoodNites at goodwill but I have no luck. :(
Still praying.

Last edited:
AnimeDude892 said:
Me too. I remember wearing GoodNites when the BMX design came out. I was 6 at the time. IDK if I've worn the old goodnites back in 2002, but I remember wearing GoodNites since I was 4.
Nowadays the old GoodNites are so expensive on Ebaythat I just can't get them until I find cheaper ones. I tried to find the old goodnites at goodwill but I have no luck. :(
Still praying.

I did a thrift store hunt the other day. Went to 5 or 6 different ones and the only thing I could find was an opened package of Certainty >.>

CVS91 said:
I did a thrift store hunt the other day. Went to 5 or 6 different ones and the only thing I could find was an opened package of Certainty >.>

I just got 2 packs of the Certainty Briefs XL at Goodwill and still the best to wear during the summertime since it's cloth backed. Still comfortable to wear though.

To bed I wear either a Little Paws or Space diaper.

I've been quite impressed with the Northshore Supreme. It holds at least as much, if not more, than an Abena M4 and costs less. Plus it stays together and doesn't have issues with clumping.

Northshore definitely beats Abena's , I switched from Abena's to Northshore as my travel diaper because the Northshore was such a boost in sturdiness.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

As someone who started bedwetting in adulthood, I prefer cloth diapers and plastic pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back